one plus 3 low call volume issue

1. srihari_thammisetti
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2017

srihari_thammisetti , Oct 6, 2017 :
    I have low call volume isue on my one plus 3 it is hard to hear in traffic. I consulted one plus service centre he solved the problem and this second time the problem I had. android version is 7.1.1 and os is oxygen 4.5.0 please tell me what's the problem and give me proper solution.

2. G_MANILAL_SANGHVI_RuOi
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2017

G_MANILAL_SANGHVI_RuOi , Oct 15, 2017 :
    hi
    do u have any solution for ear piece hearing suddenly got too low .

iam using one plus3 n it's hearing earpieces not working properly I can't hear as it's very low voice n I've to switch on speaker so reply me the solution iam using latest updates oxygen 4.5.0 plz do revert

3. G_Bibhash_Mohanty_NbvO
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

4. Daniel0041
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2018

Daniel0041 , Jan 13, 2018 :
    Same issue here, factory reset the phone twice and no joy.
    Badly need an update to customize the call volume issue for those who have sensitive hearing and who have hard to hear hearing, like myself.

5. nabarunn
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2018

nabarunn , Jun 15, 2018 :
    Just clear up the inside half of ear piece cover.. It would help in most of the cases!!

6. Kalli1in2002
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2018

Kalli1in2002 , Jun 16, 2018 :
    Hi all,
    Went to service center with low earpiece volume. They blamed it on the dust accumulation. But wait, don't give it for repair yet. They damaged my phone in the process, my screen is detached from the body at top portion and lots of tool marks on the top portion of the phone. They just suggested that I use a back cover to keep these things together or replace the screen paying 7k. Sloppy customer service they have.