one plus 3 mic and earphone not working

1. Abhiram sabu
    Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Abhiram sabu , Jun 13, 2019 :
    I have tried rooting my phone and changed to latest oxygen os,but still when somebody calls me voice is not received by the other , please let me know any solution for this

J1511795497417 likes this.
  2. G_khyle_amit_qlYM
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2019

G_khyle_amit_qlYM , Jul 31, 2019 :
    hey I had the same issue with my OnePlus 5, but I resolved it. it's an issue with the earphone mic not communicating properly with the phone, so this disables the mic on the earphone and uses the device mic.

1) download "lesser audioswitch"
    2) connect your earphones
    3) you will notice the earphones icon having a microphone in the notification bar.

so click on "speakers" so that I'd disappears and click on "headphones." this will make the earphone icon into am earphone icon without a mic.

now you should be able to call with the earphones but will have to use the mic on the device. This solves the issue with static on the recieving end as well when using earphones

Abhiram sabu and J1511795497417 like this.
  3. Abhiram sabu
    Cupcake Aug 18, 2019

Abhiram sabu , Aug 18, 2019 :
    I have tried audio rooter and lesser audio app ,but still my phone's doesn't connect with any headsets ,the earpiece and mic are also not working.if anyone knows any solution please be kind for suggesting