1. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow May 9, 2017

theshinybeast , May 9, 2017 :
    [​IMG]

meatandy likes this.
  2. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2017

asasione , May 9, 2017 :
    I wasn't aware all Oneplus users are in this forum, for you to claim 'most'.

Retarded users get issues nothing new

ritesh808 and meatandy like this.
  3. Navneet Bhargava
    Honeycomb May 9, 2017

Navneet Bhargava , May 9, 2017 :
    Haha
    But most of the site says they has said hey summer give me 5

And i got interesting new from indiatoday site

"OnePlus, a global startup challenging conventional concepts of technology, confirms that the next flagship smartphone will arrive this summer and it will be called OnePlus 5. The OnePlus 5 will be the successor to the OnePlus 3 and 3T. The name OnePlus 5 has been inspired by former NBA player Robert Horry, who has a huge fan-following among OnePlus staff members. OnePlus's Shenzhen office sports two Robert Horry's paintings and his number five jersey inspired the smartphone's name."

meatandy likes this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo May 9, 2017

meatandy , May 9, 2017 :
    Yes , ok . I did read that.☺️

But Oneplus really isn't a start up anymore.

Navneet Bhargava likes this.
  5. Navneet Bhargava
    Honeycomb May 9, 2017

And creepy fan always appreciate when it has actually fault in them

Sorry for that
    Have a nice day

6. Navneet Bhargava
    Honeycomb May 9, 2017

Yheah now its a big company and give great competition to all competitors.

meatandy likes this.
  7. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 9, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 9, 2017 :
    I guess that with limited stock available (since Samsung has discontinued production), they want to use it for their more popular product, which is the 64 GB variant.

that makes sense.

Navneet Bhargava likes this.
  8. Navneet Bhargava
    Honeycomb May 9, 2017

In fact right now none of us can tell why 128gb variants discontinued.

Right now i read a article on digit and Androidcentral they both said they don't discontinued 128gb variant still available when it was available in inventory.

9. stephenboyo
    KitKat May 9, 2017

stephenboyo , May 9, 2017 :
    No one should be surprised. OP will definitely discontinue the 3/3T. Clue to next season's line - if you decide to ditch your 3/3T wait till later in the year, as OP might also bring a newer model with a Snapdragon 836 processor and 256 gigabytes out in Nov or December. OP are increasingly unpredictable in that way. It will make sense for OP3 early adopters to wait till November before trading in their phones for the OP5, that way they won't have to risk the mess of being tossed aside with a redundant phone 4 months after release. Alternatively you can skip the OP5 altogether as there's no rule forcing you to upgrade your phone when a new model gets released. Learn to flash a custom ROM and you can enjoy your 3/3T for years to come. The 6gb of ram and the ingenuity of custom ROMs means that the OP3 series is future proof. Only downside is it's hopeless camera but whose to say that the camera on the OP5 won't be equally useless? If you're very interested in cameras then there are far better phones than OP3/T.

10. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop May 9, 2017

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , May 9, 2017 :
    apart from some unexplainable satisfaction of owning the latest product in the market, there is usually no benefit per se of trading in phones every year or so.

the human mind doesn't always act rationally.

stephenboyo likes this.
  11. steno_dea
    Gingerbread May 9, 2017

12. info2shail2010
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2017

info2shail2010 , May 9, 2017 :
    Then , I also apologize for my behaviour too... But Bro Thats what I want to point Out... that in the last you also said that Clean Flash or Factory reset... what do you think? I'm on this forum since more then 6 months and archived a HONEYCOMB level.. do you think i didnt tried these clean flash/factory reset/clear cache turn off backup and sync/ location bla bla bla etc... i tried all of them more then 10 times... but none of them working... even uninstalled facebook and messanger...

13. steno_dea
    Gingerbread May 9, 2017

steno_dea , May 9, 2017 :
    LOL

info2shail2010 likes this.
  14. rameez0307
    Gingerbread May 9, 2017

15. fonzobreaker
    Honeycomb May 9, 2017

fonzobreaker , May 9, 2017 :
    already posted multiple times...
    [top right corner "search bar" it's there for you, therefore use it )

16. kt997
    Gingerbread May 9, 2017

17. rameez0307
    Gingerbread May 9, 2017

18. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member May 9, 2017

dsmonteiro , May 9, 2017 :
    upload_2017-5-9_16-48-34.png

Out of stock? Seems pretty much in stock to me.

If you're referring to the 128GB, it was already explained in the multiple threads similar to this one. Samsung discontinued the chips so OnePlus cannot make them anymore.

It's fake. Or at least not the actual phone.

saikiran4ever likes this.
  19. saikiran4ever
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2017

saikiran4ever , May 9, 2017 :
    If you got to know something, you don't need to create a thread.. You can look at the home page of the forums. It may already have some info.

20. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator May 9, 2017

superplus , May 9, 2017 :
    threads merged

as others have already said, it's currently only the 128gb version which has been discontinued; it's not the 3T altogether