One Plus 5 keeps muting and unmuting itself continuously/ on and off

1. Johnthebaptist22 Cupcake Apr 7, 2019

Johnthebaptist22, Apr 7, 2019 :
    My One Plus 5 keeps muting and unmuting itself, it means I can't keep it on mute. I'm not sure if it is a software problem or a hardware problem. It will continuously go back and forth from mute or ring or silent without even touching the alert slider.

Thanks, any help will be much appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019

2. GopalB. Marshmallow Apr 8, 2019

GopalB., Apr 8, 2019 :
    What??? [​IMG]
    Call it "Alert Slider"...
    And also explain what you said... [​IMG]

3. Johnthebaptist22 Cupcake Apr 12, 2019

Johnthebaptist22, Apr 12, 2019 :
    My One Plus 5 when put in silent mode will jump back and forth from ring or vibrate or complete silent without me touching the alert slider. When it's in my pocket all I can feel is it vibrating and it means the phone doesn't stay on mute, so I have to turn it off.

4. borislukov Cupcake Apr 15, 2019

5. ibrahim52 Honeycomb Apr 15, 2019

ibrahim52, Apr 15, 2019 :
    Several topics are there similar to yours, there is no solution for it. You have to deal with the faulty phone you have. Thats the truth because I had myself did every possible solution for my friends phone who had bought op5 on my advise unfortunately facing the same issue as you till date.

Johnthebaptist22 likes this.
  6. borislukov Cupcake Apr 16, 2019

borislukov, Apr 16, 2019 :
    My issues start after the last beta update.
    Maybe some of the apps its not compatible with the last update .

7. CosmoKramer70 Jelly Bean Apr 16, 2019

CosmoKramer70, Apr 16, 2019 :
    your problem is that you are on the beta and have to face the fact that being on it, you are going to have issues. also all beta related issues have to be posted in the relevant thread, as stated when you decided to join the beta program.