Cupcake Dec 7, 2018

2. Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi
    Cupcake Mar 7, 2019

3. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 7, 2019

Gav_W86 , Mar 7, 2019 :
    Which OS version are you running?
    when did it start?
    have you tried re-registering your fingerprints?
    have you booted to recovery mode and cleared the device cache?

Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi likes this.
  4. Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi
    Cupcake Mar 9, 2019

Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi , Mar 9, 2019 :
    Hi there,
    Thank you for responding to the issue, I really appreciate it.

I am running the official Android Pie in Oneplus 6 A6000. I have registered a finger 3 times to be sure and another two times so it won't be unrecognized.
    However, the problem is faced when the device is ideal while opening some apps and some of times when the default Google keyboard is opened and then the device will be ideal for a time period after that the symptoms are neither the fingerprint sensor will be able to unlock the device nor the double tapping on the screen is sensitive so the only way I am doing is to press the power button then entering the password. After that it resumes functioning normally until the next time glitches.

5. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 9, 2019

Gav_W86 , Mar 9, 2019 :
    entering the same finger multiple times doesn't add anything.

there may be times when the screen is off for a while and the device goes in to a deeper sleep that you need to use the power button to wake.

Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi likes this.
  6. Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi
    Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

Abdulrahman Alyaqoubi , Mar 14, 2019 :
    so does this mean that all of Oneplus 6 users are facing the same issue. I am seeing a lot of people sell their phones after a week from the buying it because of this sort of things here in Oman otherwise it is a very good phone. people here see it as malfunction, bug or an Android type of lagging then tell everyone to go and buy iPhones instead.

7. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 14, 2019

Gav_W86 , Mar 14, 2019 :
    it depends on the levels of power saving modes enabled on each device in settings.

8. kikinkush
    Donut Jun 15, 2019

9. Edee25
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2019