Fire_X , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Assistive touch
    Colour invert
    Scroll control through fingerprint sensor
    Security for the gallery photos when viewed through camera app

2. Fire_X
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

Fire_X , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Other than speed nothin is there in thid mobile. I feel both Samsung and this are same. Though samsung have bixby and curved edge.

Q1527310000112 likes this.
  3. Vansh99
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 8, 2018

Vansh99 , Jul 8, 2018 :

Fire_X

Assistive touch
    Colour invert
    Security for the gallery photos when viewed through camera app​

Assistive Touch- Get an iPhone

Color invert- pull down the quick settings tile, press the edit button and drag and place the color invert from there. If not, go to settings and search 'color inversion' although it's not as convenient, iPhone does a better job but that's what is available (Again, get an iPhone is it's a deal breaker)

Scroll through fingerprint scanner- Unfortunately OnePlus claimed it's not suitable for the small fingerprint scanner, it was much bigger on 5T. I never tend to use it, so can't really have my opinion. PS: Pull down from anywhere on the screen to get access to it, that's how it works on my OnePlus 5.

Security of pictures in gallery- Give the other person your phone by opening the camera through lock screen, which is swipe from the bottom right or if not in India, double tap power button (unless OnePlus added this, somehow) AND store the personal pictures under the secure folder on the oneplus' provided files app.

Literally all the info you needed about this phone was online, on the website, forum, YouTube reviewers. If you still didn't do the research before buying the phone, you still had 14 days before you had to return the phone. So many possibilities to 'fix' the situation.

4. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

sagnikndp16 likes this.
  5. NikhilJagtap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2018

NikhilJagtap , Jul 8, 2018 :

Fire_X

Assistive touch
    Colour invert
    Security for the gallery photos when viewed through camera app​

Assistive Touch -> (LoL, this is hilarious) Navigation Gestures are better. (Ps: Get the APK)
    Colour Invert -> How many iPhone user actually use it? Reading mode and Night mode are actual relief for eyes.
    Scroll using Fingerprint Sensor -> Community (major part of community, to be specific) thinks that Taking Photo and Notification Panel are better use of Fingerprint Sensor.
    Camera photos (Gallery) through Camera app -> Doesn't it deny the access?

Sir, all your demands are more focused on making OnePlus look like iPhone (you may be iPhone fanboy, it's Okaaaay). Please leave a review at community and drop suggestions. As per gentleman above said, you should have done some research about this phone.
    Thank you
    Have a nice day

6. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 8, 2018

the_o2 , Jul 8, 2018 :
    So these are the unique features in your opinion :rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

8. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

9. NikhilJagtap

Honestly, this iPhone fanboy is just dreaming to get iPhone look with all freedoms of Android. Report the thread.

10. Fire_X
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

Fire_X , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Oh what a lovely infrmation. Shitty mobile doesn't have in-built .docx,.xlxs,.ppt supporting app, no compass and shitty simple lookking UI, Font style selection by default.
    For everything it is reuired to install from google play.

Local redmi are giving assistive kind of touch. If apple need to be purchased to get assistive touch, then this brand will never beat apple for sure.

In andriod P beta look at the UI which has been given by pixel and look at OP6, there is huge diff.

11. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

12. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

13. Fire_X
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

Fire_X , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Oh boy, Then why the hell navigation gesture is copied from apple and so the notch.

14. Fire_X
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

Fire_X , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Ya, you are the one of many in the illusion.

15. NikhilJagtap

It is copied. What's wrong in copying. Hadn't you copied homework in school?
    Let me be straightforward. Sell your phone and buy iPhone.
    Good Luck.

16. Fire_X
    Froyo Jul 8, 2018

Fire_X , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Whatever I'm is the fact which will not change. Eventhough fingerprint allignment is same as Samsung S9, they are able to give notification scroll through the sensor.

17. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Jul 8, 2018

camohan , Jul 8, 2018 :
    Yeah it doesn't even have radio FM, ram booster, compass, antivirus, cache cleaner. They are all unique features available in MI and other devices. It even doesn't have a music player can you believe it.

18. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018

Rohan Pratap Bharti , Jul 8, 2018 :
    does I phone provides a community where you can complain or ask for help or interact directly to all the main persons of OnePlus

19. NikhilJagtap

I want to ask, did you really buy this phone?
    Generally people tend to know everything about phone before buying.

20. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2018