One plus 6 phone is freezing ever since the new update

1. RohanHarish
    Eclair Jan 14, 2020

RohanHarish , Jan 14, 2020 :
    after I recently updated to Android 10 on my one plus 6 I am unable to access storage from storage category on the shelf. phone suddenly freezes chrome pages begin to reload suddenly and unnecessarily. Battery is draining very quickly, I had spoken about this previous also few members suggested a few settings tweaks but nothing helped this update has ruined the phones overall performance please look into it.

2. Kytharsis
    Nougat Jan 14, 2020

Kytharsis , Jan 14, 2020 :
    How many times do I have to repeat myself. Format.

DrJMun likes this.
  3. RohanHarish
    Eclair Jan 21, 2020

RohanHarish , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I don't want to format my device. I don't buy a device to have constant problems from it and format it everytime . That's not an utility feature for a FLAGSHIP device.

4. RohanHarish
    Eclair Jan 21, 2020

RohanHarish , Jan 21, 2020 :
    I understand and respect that you are providing a temporary solution but I want it fixed from the software side of back end team because there are several other bugs in the recent third official rollout of Android 10.

5. DrJMun
    KitKat Jan 22, 2020

DrJMun , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Did you submit something via feedback?:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

6. khaled.20
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

khaled.20 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 24, 2020 :
    would you please stop with these absurd solutions of yours there's always a REAL solution better than factory reset and formatting if you don't know what you're talking about then just STFU and don't comment

7. Kytharsis
    Nougat Jan 24, 2020

Kytharsis , Jan 24, 2020 :
    You really don't understand the difference between A10 and A9 do you?