Network/Connectivity one plus 6t internet connectivity issue

1. muhammedsalits
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2019

muhammedsalits , Oct 4, 2019 :
    well I was using one plus 6t from the past 4 months, exactly it is a great thing, now I'm facing an issue. I could use wifi and mobile internet from starting, nowadays I can't use the internet, the network gets connect in the phone, but it shows no internet access( other mobile phone users are using this same wifi network). I used the phone and slept at night, when I woke up and checked, it is not connecting. I don't know what to do, presently I'm in Qatar. my home country India, Kerala. do I need to go to a service center? suggest me on this.
    and one more thing is, I cant select new APN settings which is added which is recommended by service provider. I don't know what is the real issue. does it require any kind of service

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019

2. bhaumikbheda
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2019

bhaumikbheda , Oct 5, 2019 :
    If it's an issue with the WiFi, please go to your WiFi settings and forget the network. Wait for about a minute and reconnect with the WiFi by entering the password/passcode for establishing connection.

If the issue is with internet connection by SIM network, please contact your network provider.

Let me know if the WiFi works fine.

3. muhammedsalits
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2019

muhammedsalits , Oct 5, 2019 :
    I did all this, but nothing happens. I formatted phone but, thereafter I could not open the phone because of not connecting to internet

4. duyinya
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2019

duyinya , Oct 5, 2019 :
    I am Chinese, translate into English again see
    9008解决一切问题

5. duyinya
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2019

duyinya , Oct 5, 2019 :
    You can directly 9008, if not solved, please contact the after-sales service

6. rook0331
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2019

rook0331 , Oct 6, 2019 :
    Currently having the same issue. It connects to the network but can't access the internet. Both my unlocked 6t and the wifes t-mobile 6t are having the issue. I tried forgetting the network and clearing the cache. I have 17 other devices on the network that have no issues.
    Update: I just turned on the wifi that comes with my modem and the phone doesn't have any issue. Maybe its a specific setting on my router but I haven't changed anything recently so I am unsure what it could be. Any ideas would be great.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019

muhammedsalits likes this.
  7. U1558811352838
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

U1558811352838 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I'm having the same problem, had it first when I got this phone but earlier update fixed it and for a while it was very nice to use this phone, last update broke it again and now it's pretty annoying - wifi and carrier alike