[Submitted] One Plus 7 Battery Low Battery Back up

1. Mohit_14
    Donut Oct 26, 2019

Mohit_14 , Oct 26, 2019 :
    Hello One Plus Team, i am really disappointed about the fact that after installing the OS 10 upgrade, the battery backup of my phone has drastically reduced.I need to charge my phone twice in a day whereas before the upgrade the battery use to last for one and a half day. Request you to please look into the issue on a high priority basis. Thank you, Mohit

2. F1570697490928
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

F1570697490928 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Since the last few weeks, without any updates to my One Plus 7, the battery has started draining very quickly without use. Even when the phone is on standby for 8 hours since last charge with just 3 hours of screen on time, the battery was down to 40%.

This phone is barely one month old. Battery life was never great to begin with but it was still reasonable. For the past week now, it has become disappointing. Why must the battery drop so much without actual usage? This surely wasn't the case a week back and my usage hasn't changed at all since then. No updates in the meantime either. Fast charging obviously helps but it can't be an excuse for rapid battery drain at all. Can someone help with this ? Please. Any official response?