One plus 7 interface problem

1. G_Sylwia_x_uNeJ
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

G_Sylwia_x_uNeJ , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Hi,

Lately my new one plus 7 pro is not working properly. Its not responding to normal 'shut down' commend, but only by presing volume down and shut down combination is actualy restarting.
    I only can see the loading screen nothing more, when its goes to the mains screen i see only wallpapers without any aplications... But one minute later it will restart again.
    I saw 'interface is not working' notification and its keep crushing.
    What can i do?

2. G_Sylwia_x_uNeJ
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2019

G_Sylwia_x_uNeJ , Dec 2, 2019 :
    Thank you,

I Just wanted to know if i did smth wrong with my phone etc.

3. shannonxtreme
    Eclair Dec 16, 2019

shannonxtreme , Dec 16, 2019 :
    Your best bet is to open a claim with OnePlus to repair/replace your phone, as this looks like a software defect. If you're an advanced user, you can try flashing your phone with Android 10 (Note: you will lose all data). If you're still within the warranty period, though, you can visit OnePlus Support - Repair to start the claims process. Good luck!

4. Andyhoward2
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2019

Andyhoward2 , Dec 26, 2019 :
    Gamers should have a particularly agreeable time with the OnePlus 7 Pro, even without the dedicated 'fnatic mode' – which redistributes processing and memory resources to your immediate gaming session above all else... App Development Texas USA

5. D1577626023515
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2019

D1577626023515 , Dec 29, 2019 :
    While the OnePlus 7 Pro doesn't have objections about the screen like more seasoned telephones, we are seeing a couple of odd bugs. For one, individuals are discussing the presentation hues. You can without much of a stretch change those in settings, and OnePlus gives more control than most makers, so check out that first. Pak Army Jobs

6. michaelpiper
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020

michaelpiper , Jan 14, 2020 :
    I have no idea about this but you can call for one plus service center and discuss your issues and I hope after you complain they will resolve all your problems and easily guide you related to the phone.

Regards: Michael Piper
    Ecommerce Articles and Blogs Publisher