One plus 7 pro front/back camera flash not working via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Saravanan.M.S
    Eclair Apr 13, 2021

Saravanan.M.S , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 13, 2021 :
    One plus 7 pro front/back camera and flash not working for more than 5 months, after repeated visits and enquiries through forums,Insta, Twitter issue is not resolved yet.

Multiple users of one plus 7 pro globally are facing this issue yet one plus is about to speak a single word about this issue or have given an solution for this issue.

Expecting one plus atleast now to resolve this issue

2. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 13, 2021

Artemus. , Apr 13, 2021 :
    Have you tried visiting a service center? It might be hardware-related.

akks and Tokolozi like this.
  3. Saravanan.M.S
    Eclair Apr 13, 2021

Yes, This is definitely not a hardware issue, when I visited service centre I saw many users with the same issue and the service centre persons too accepted the same saying it's a bug. It has hit front cameras and when we roll back to previous version back cam and flash starts working. Now when I upgraded to android 11 again it stopped working

4. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 13, 2021

Artemus. , Apr 13, 2021 :
    So it stopped working when updating to A11 but worked on A10. I believe your answer lies in that factoid.

5. Saravanan.M.S
    Eclair Apr 13, 2021

No when I updated initially to 10.3 or some version in 10 series Front,back cam, flash, messages app, YouTube stopped working, then I visited service centre, at that time they rolled back to previous version oand then only back cam, messages app, YouTube and flash worked. Front cam didn't work.

After 4-5 months of usage without updating the system it was working fine,now after 5 months when I decided to update all others stopped working but this time messages app and YouTube still works whereas front,back cam and flash is dead.

When I choose to click torch option it says "Camera is in use" when I try to click camera app it just flashes black screen and returns to homepage. Attaching Screenshots of both
    1618342393878.jpg

1618342393940.jpg

6. mojoyoyo77
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Apr 13, 2021

Artemus. likes this.