One Plus 7 Pro Screen Issue after Update

1. BenjaEBC11 Froyo Jun 24, 2019

BenjaEBC11, Jun 24, 2019 :
    1561414858958.jpg
    That is the version I am on.

Was watching YouTube video, tried to open a DM from Instagram and the whole screen went beserk! (I have APP Locker on most apps) and when I tried to open Instagram the fingerprint animation just covered the screen, the whole screen was flickering, I went to another app and it start flickering all over the screen (the screen was rendered useless, it's the craziest thing I've seen on a device ever and I've had every major flagship).

I exited the youTube APP and everything went back to normal. Now.

Any tips/ advice????

2. stark2991_PL KitKat Jun 25, 2019

hardikrdesai likes this.
  3. BenjaEBC11 Froyo Jun 25, 2019

BenjaEBC11, Jun 25, 2019 :
    It happened again. But thanks for the typical internet troll internet response. I didn't know One Plus was like everywhere else.

4. stark2991_PL KitKat Jun 25, 2019

stark2991_PL, Jun 25, 2019 :
    Don't call me a troll if you don't know me.
    Things like this are very hard to identify and deal with. And it makes no sense to fight with if if it happens once (and graphical glitches can happen only once on a new phone with a buggy software). If it happened again - fine, we can try to find the cause. But you have to provide as much information as you can.
    Did both "glitches" look the same? What were you doing when it happened again? Can you reproduce it or is it random? How long do you have the phone? Do you think that it is related with the latest update?