One Plus 7 Pro with Snapchat

1. tonyk225 Cupcake May 26, 2019

tonyk225, May 26, 2019 :
    Good afternoon One Plus Family,

Let's get pass the issue that the camera sucks on the One Plus 7 Pro. One Plus is working on it, ok.

Anyone else experiencing issues on Snapchat? Filters don't work correctly and front facing camera is super dark. One the One Plus 6T the front facing camera is much brighter. There's also a shutter lag which makes the photo distorted after being processed. Tried many many times. Looks perfect before snapping the photo, but after.. It's blurry.

2. schubi17 Eclair May 26, 2019

schubi17, May 26, 2019 :
    Snapchat works perfectly fine for me, The camera quality on the front facing camera ist better on snapchat than with any other android phone I have seen. Try uninstalling and deleting all data

3. Karolios Froyo May 26, 2019

4. Only_mo Cupcake May 27, 2019

Only_mo, May 27, 2019 :
    Snapchat is very annoying in regards to the pop up camera, it should be permanently up. Furthermore, some filters do not work since the phone it not yet optimized for it. It's very frustrating for such a great phone.

Omarbud99 likes this.
  5. tonyk225 Cupcake May 28, 2019

tonyk225, May 28, 2019 :
    My issue with it is that it's dark and it has shutter lag. I put my other One Plus phone next to each other and picture quality is much brighter (no filter).

Side note: do you guys see greese on the front facing camera? Everytime it pops up, I see two little lines. I could wipe it off so I'm assuming it's greese from the motor?