Working one plus 7 pro via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. U1514906572194 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 21, 2020 :
    the slowest phone that i have used till now. im a one plus user since one plus 3 and i have used 3,5,5t,6t and now one plus 7 pro. i m having hang issues on my device. whenever i open an app or camera it takes sometime and i don't know what's happening. i have already done factory reset and i also have done software from authorised one plus service center and im still facing issues. and due to these reasons im gonn change from one plus to other brand. even MI phones are faster than oneplus. and i will not recommend one plus to my friends. because you guys are after making new phones and leaving the rest behind . and it is not affordable to take new phones every 6 months. thankyou one plus.

2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Jan 21, 2020

Gav_W86 , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Does it work fine after the factory reset, but before you install apps/restore? Could be something in the apps or data going back on.
    Did the service centre run any hardware tests?
    It is certainly not an issue here (I have a 6 and a 7Pro working side by side).

3. U1514906572194 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 21, 2020 :
    after the factory reset the problem still exist so i went to service center and have done a re software and the hang issues started after few days. now it takes likes 2 sec for any actions we do

4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Jan 21, 2020

Gav_W86 , Jan 21, 2020 :
    but did you just restore a previous backup or start from scratch?