one plus 7t camera via OnePlus Community App

1. J1557926254692
    Donut Oct 10, 2019 at 5:21 AM

2. Photoman9988
    KitKat Oct 10, 2019 at 12:55 PM

3. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 10, 2019 at 12:57 PM

pablofg1978 , Oct 10, 2019 at 12:57 PM :
    this is a community forum, not support. You can use the feedback page to submit your request directly to OnePlus
    Https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback
    Can you share an example?

4. Punit_Bhandari
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 6:38 PM

Punit_Bhandari , Oct 10, 2019 at 6:38 PM :
    So here's my quick review of the camera and things I found great and some of the things that are missing or could be improved.

The macro mode is quite amazing and clicks some brilliant pictures. But as soon as we move to super macro, the pictures start getting grainy and out of focus. It feels like digitally zoomed in image, with no sharpness or focus.

First image is macro mode, second one is super macro.

View attachment 1149879

1570729064772.jpg

The macro mode doesn't work quite well in tue Pro mode. Further there is no option to switch between 1x, 2x or super macro in the Pro mode.

The portrait camera clicks good pictures but is a bit slow. You need to keep your hands quite steady even in good light. The images have a bit of a smoothened skin look which I don't personally like.

The Night Scape mode works decently well. But again, it takes quite a bit of time to click the picture, so you either need a tripod or super steady hands to get a good picture.

The normal 48 Camera is good. 10x zoom is not usable. Quite grainy pictures with that one since it's just digitally tall zoomed.

No macro mode available in video mode.

No way to control FPS in Slow motion mode. Just two options of 240 fps at 1080p and 480 fps at 720p which results in a lot of flickering when used indoors.

Super Steady Video works quite well.

5. F_Preksha_Champanerkar_q
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019 at 11:17 PM

F_Preksha_Champanerkar_q , Oct 11, 2019 at 11:17 PM :
    I have been using one plus 7t from past 1 week. I am facing issues with camera. The picture quality is not good. When I compared the pictures with 5T, 6 and 6T I was shocked. These phones click better pictures in any lighting.
    All the pictures I have clicked yet doesn't match with the actual lighting. It has a paint and smoothening effect. All also the pictures are grainy and not sharp.
    Whenever I start my camera or shift to any mode I get a red light flashing on my screen with lots of grains.
    I did a factory reset to my phone. But still there's no improvement. I kindly need your help here with the settings or I don't know might have got a faulty handset.
    (Phone purchased from Amazon, got no response from them yet and the store couldn't help me with the issue.)