one plus 7t - how to enable work mode and keep work info separate?

1. akkasinadhuni
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2019

akkasinadhuni , Dec 8, 2019 :
    Hi
    Just got my one plus 7t. trying to figure out how to run dual Sims (installed both Sims and they are detected) so that I can keep work and personal information isolated within the same phone. can someone please advise?

2. shuvam3005
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2019

shuvam3005 , Dec 9, 2019 :
    I am from India, and this update hasn't been pushed yet. You may expect the Work Life Balance feature to be integrated in the Subsequent OxygenOS OTA updates. I had the same confusion as I had seen them demonstrating the feature during the launch, but soon realised it still hasn't been pushed.

akkasinadhuni likes this.
  3. akkasinadhuni
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2019

akkasinadhuni , Dec 9, 2019 :
    Thanks Shuvam. I am working from the US currently and not sure if it's out here already. I will look more into that feature.
    I noticed we can set up parallel apps through settings which works great for simple chats and stuff but not exactly sure how "work" profile can be turned on so that work related apps have their own container.

shuvam3005 likes this.
  4. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Dec 9, 2019

KeepTransisting , Dec 9, 2019 :
    Your company has to use the Android for Work profile. There's nothing that a user can do to set it up.

akkasinadhuni likes this.
  5. akkasinadhuni
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2019

akkasinadhuni , Dec 10, 2019 :
    ah got it. I reached out today.. apparently they don't support one plus!! SMH..