Answered One plus 7tpro New gesture is so bad kindly bring back the old bottom back gesture button via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. X1612554285221
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2021

X1612554285221 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jun 14, 2021 :
    I was a big fan of one plus but now start hate heating issues why removed old gold gesture of one plus bottom back button we was used to it now new gestures really annoying because of this may be i sold this phone sooner oneplus is betraying their own customers now new updates are also one of the worst i downgrade my device what are you doing one plus☹️ please bring back the old gesture back button again
    1623662699336.jpg

2. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 14, 2021

superplus, Tokolozi and McJader like this.
  3. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 14, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 14, 2021 :
    Nah, I like it. Most android devices use the same gestures now. So much easier.

McJader likes this.
  4. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jun 14, 2021

superplus , Jun 14, 2021 :
    @X1612554285221 your thread has been moved from the "Introduce yourself" section, which is the place where forum members can tell their fellow community members a bit about themselves, to Starting Point, which is for any queries faced by new community members.

However, like @Mr. BG has helpfully pointed out, these forums are primarily community forums; a place for OnePlus users and tech enthusiasts to interact with and help each other. If you want to provide feedback (including suggestions) directly to OnePlus, please do so in the appropriate places, otherwise it will only reach fellow users such as yourself.

In addition to the possibility of creating a thread using a (mobile) browser in the Feedback forums, as pointed out by @Mr. BG, please note that you can also use the Feedback Tool for this. You can find out more about it here:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/feedback-tool-lets-improve-oxygenos-together.1021893/

Mr. BG and Tokolozi like this.