One Plus 8 Back cases via OnePlus 8

1. Syed87
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2020

2. sri4oneplus
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2020

sri4oneplus , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Official accessories you can buy at oneplus website.
    - Sofar I feel cases are fit and better only of official ones. Even spigen cases are creating issues with tempered glass.

Tempered glass etc... can be bought at Amazon.

3. Neerajan
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 17, 2020 :
    I am currently using the included TPU case that came with OnePlus 8. I have placed an order for OnePlus standstone bumper case. In the meantime I have tried nillkin frosted back cover for OnePlus 8, I was disappointed because there is little to no edge protection for the side panel. This is very crucial to me since I don't use any tempered glass for my screen. My friend suggested me the standstone bumper case for OnePlus 8 (official accessories) which has some proper edge protection and comes for a reasonable price.

So I would strongly suggest that you use the official standstone case from OnePlus, which is available in the OnePlus official website.

Hope my experience was useful to you.

4. Goku_SuperSaiyan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2020

Goku_SuperSaiyan , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 17, 2020 :
    how is your experience without tempered glass ?
    i mean scratches and falls ?

5. Neerajan
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Untill now I haven't faced any issues, I have been using OP8 for about a month and a half now. Due to the prevailing situation there is less traveling as well, so the scratches from keys in the pockets won't be an issue. It is my personal preference to avoid using tempered glass. I do play a lot of games and I have observed that tempered glass get in the way of good touch response.

With time scratches do appear I have observed it in my previous devices. I have used Huawei and Samsung phones, for me a sturdy case has always protected from fall damage. And I do handle my phone with care, haven't broken any screen so far, small scratches were there in my previous phones it is a trade-off that I am willing to pay.

To answer your question exactly, I haven't dropped my OP8 yet (hopefully it stays this way), so couldn't say anything about the fall damage. I am a heavy user and until now I couldn't see any "noticable" scratches in the screen, nothing that bothers me during the my usage.

6. Saddam150394
    Donut Sep 25, 2020

Saddam150394 , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 25, 2020 :
    Hi dear,
    As I can see you also using one plus 8,
    I bought it last week but it's front camera performance is not that good even after updating open beta 2,
    Can u help me for that

7. sri4oneplus
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2020

sri4oneplus , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 26, 2020 :
    I would suggest you to log the issue with community feedback section with sample pictures and explain them the issue.

As camera performance varies based on lighting and environment, I felt logging issue with sample pictures will help OP devs to look into it.