1. B1624076176674
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2021

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

3. G_plusone
    Nougat Oct 15, 2021

G_plusone , Oct 15, 2021 :
    well you have to remind yourself that the 9R is just 8TT

Giz, Gor., McJader and 3 others like this.
  4. hbk1402
    KitKat Oct 23, 2021

hbk1402 , Oct 23, 2021 :
    😉🙂

5. navitrk
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

navitrk , via OnePlus 9R , Oct 24, 2021 :
    They Just cheated us. Only rebranded old 8T with some add-on as 9R. Just Waste of money. I will not buy any ONEPLUS products in the future. Same reason why we can't trust Chinese brands. Even 9 and 9pro users banging their heads to wall for purchasing these products with all those bugs and flaws. Even Samsung with so much product list to give updates releases monthly security patches for their premium customers.

ONEPLUS ---- SETTLED.

6. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Oct 24, 2021

Liehjan , Oct 24, 2021 :
    And have about 100x the amount of employees that OnePlus have...

OnePlus: 2700+ employees
    Samsung 270000+ employees

Akshat Sehgal, rhyd1am and Gor. like this.
  7. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Oct 24, 2021

rhyd1am , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Hi, in what way have OnePlus "cheated" you?

All the specs are advertised and easily available to view before you purchase the device. OnePlus have been quite open regarding the specs of the 9R, and have cheated nobody.

You cannot accuse a company of "cheating" you, when you yourself have not done the relevant research before making your purchase.

Do you actually have any genuine issues with your device that anyone might be able to help with here?

Akshat Sehgal and Liehjan like this.
  8. navitrk
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

1. First of all they were not completely open with the merger of oppo. I didn't pay OnePlus just to be merged with another OS. I paid for oxygen OS. If had they been announced about the merger I would have opted for other trusted brands.

2. Have OnePlus announced any closed beta program of android 12 for 9R? ANSWER IS NO.

3. Have you seen accessories for 9R in store?

From the beginning all the customers are complaining about battery heating issues battery backup issues network issues and none of that issues are solved you can see in the forum every now and then some one will raise the complaints about the same.

I myself give up on customer support of ONEPLUS.

I know they are SETTLED

E1624881931746 likes this.
  9. navitrk
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

Can we list the no. Of products that the both companies have released for every year

ONEPLUS 3+1+1+1 ( max 7 )

Samsung (infinite) 🤣

10. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Oct 24, 2021

Liehjan , Oct 24, 2021 :
    I wasn't the one comparing the two companies, you where ;)

Akshat Sehgal and rhyd1am like this.
  11. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Oct 24, 2021

rhyd1am , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Your second and third points have absolutely no barring on what we were discussing, nor do either of those relate to bring cheated on any way 🤷🏼‍♂️

As for your first point, you are judging things before anything is truly finished. There's also the fact that changes in OS have happened many times over the years, with other companies as well as OnePlus, and are usually well received when the dust settles.

Take your example of Samsung for instance. TouchWiz became Samsung Experience, before eventually maturing into OneUI. Oneplus themselves have made changes in the past (Cyanogen with the OP1).

Either way, none of this constitutes anyone "cheating users" 🙂

Akshat Sehgal and Liehjan like this.