One Plus and Facebook: One Plus Responds...

?

Are you satisfied on how OP has handled disgruntled commentors?

1. Yes

35.8%
  2. No

28.1%
  3. Don't care, they're annoying

36.1%
  1. nishant31290
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

nishant31290 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Maybe being a new company they want to check if the product is fine!
    and the mass production will be free of all defects!

2. Zoro
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

Zoro , Jun 6, 2014 :
    It's understandable that they want to be cautious as a small company, but I don't see what's so hard about giving everyone a concrete release date instead of an ambiguous one.

3. Maxximuscool
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

Maxximuscool , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Lol yes it is does not make sense :p It was not made to be understandable. It is a meme.

4. Sidewu
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

Sidewu , Jun 6, 2014 :
    There is not even a ambiguous release date at this moment. They always go by the "next week we'll give you more information".

5. Zoro
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

Zoro , Jun 6, 2014 :
    True, they just need to fully analyze their capabilities. It seems like they know what they can and can't do in terms of production. It shouldn't be hard to give us a somewhat tentative date of when they can serve a big portion of their customers

6. nomadism
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

7. Sidewu
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

Sidewu , Jun 6, 2014 :
    They've done that twice. The last announcement concerning the actual phone stated that they would have a large batch of the 64gb model by the end of May.

8. raenl
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2014

9. nkgangew
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

nkgangew , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing that with us. I love the graph. Other than the Nexus 5 and HTC M8, I can't really think of a phone that released close to it's announcement, or at least within the first 2 or so weeks. I am starting to change my opinion though as to whether we'll see the LG G3 first or the OPO first. I really think that the Eastern market is the number one priority of OnePlus, as it should be : more people, yet less smartphones.

10. piyapong888
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

11. Gslide
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2014

Gslide , Jun 6, 2014 :
    Their response was perfect I think. Good job OPO. I get that people are frustrated by the wait but sometimes the best things are worth the wait.Ive been waiting since January.

12. ajsail944
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2014

13. Gsaechao85
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2014

Gsaechao85 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    i think that One Plus would rather have 100 glitchy phones out in the public than say a thousand, or ten thousand. They can receive feedback and iron out any issues before making it available to the mass public.

14. Wai Sum
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2014

Wai Sum , Jun 6, 2014 :
    I don't mind waiting as long as the return is a good product with a good user experience....

15. Kumbaya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2014

Kumbaya , Jun 6, 2014 :
    These guys are coming out of the gate with a badass device. How many startups can say that? I say let this motha roll and the naysayers can just keep getting upset. At the end whether it was via invite or simply here is the day you can buy it, just doesn't matter. But... it's clear the marketing DID work. There is a buzz that is most definitely strong and a product that has received really strong reviews. Love em or hate em but they have everyone's attention. I for one am looking forward to getting a One+

Katelyn likes this.
  16. Felix

Felix , Jun 6, 2014 :
    In my opinion, it's good enough that they actually cared to reply. Do that to any of the giant companies and see the amount of fraks they give:p

I do hope the time it takes them to scale up production is sooner than we think:)

17. Hastein710

Hastein710 , Jun 6, 2014 :
    OPO is not the only one. i bet all the brands even samsung, HTC, apple, huawei, etc are critisized.
    But chinese brands are most like to receive hateful since chinese have a long standing reputation to be poor quality products. Which is not the cas today because quality has really increased.

18. le_petit_lion
    Donut Jun 10, 2014

19. disellusional
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 10, 2014

disellusional , Jun 10, 2014 :
    Giant companies do. It's call their social marketing team.
    and not that it really matters. PEople get their phone.

20. disellusional
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 10, 2014

disellusional , Jun 10, 2014 :
    OPO is receiving hate because they're propagating it and refusing to realize that.