One Plus Apps with Bugs

1. Keshav_Maheshwari
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

Keshav_Maheshwari , Apr 14, 2021 :
    All basic applications of one plus softwares are full of bugs & i dont understand why one plus is not looking into it

Basic application includes
    Messaging, calculator, camera, gallery,music, phone

All applications are full of bugs & limitation which i feels is need to be improved in a world full of competition & these are the basic applicatiom which everone requires so ofter in general at any time in daily use & they all have lot of limitations into it
    for eg , :- Smart keypad dial in a one plus phone is the worst feature, it doesnt actually works the way it should work

messaging app is also very poor , i cant draft a messgae & save in general for future references...

calculator app is very poor & not user friendly
    camera doesnt respond well at all any time, it is the most ridiculous app in One plus phones

gallery works too slow while scrolling & loading the image, infact gallery app gets hanged too often

P.S. :- it doesnt make sense to have high end processors to the fun , if even gallery doesnt works smoothly in a phone

2. Vasile T
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

Vasile T , Apr 14, 2021 :
    i'm using oneplus since the launch of oneplus 6, i still have it and is still working without any problem like the day i bought it, but 2 weeks ago i bought a oneplus 9 pro, i NEVER noticed what are you saying. For me, oxygen os is one of the best operating system based on android.
    And, you don't find unnecessary functions because oxygen os tries to be close to android stock, to offer faster updates and a top fluidity for android os.
    If you want more "useless" "functions", i recommend you to buy a samsung or a iphone.

But please, if you have something relevant to say, share your ideas and feedbacks/bugs with the oneplus team.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/create?type=2&node_id=314

* https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...uct-suggestions-on-oneplus-community.1002970/