One plus black tint via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. L1595052369103
    Cupcake May 9, 2021

L1595052369103 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 9, 2021 :
    I am now highly frustrated with one plus if a 55k phone has such issues, I purchased my device last year July and n the month of August 2020 I raised concern about black tint one Plus service center has guided me no issue.

Now this black tint is completely visible in my mobile call button sign, camera button signe this is a cheating which one plus is doing with us.

Though service center team has emailed me stating whatver issue I will face in regards to display that will be taken care by one plus it self. But why on a Earth such flagship phone will have so many issue's.

I am not keen not get repaired I need to proper justification why it was initially not replace with other Phone why it was told that there is no issue.

@Pete Lue - I am really sorry to say I am leaving one plus I was planning to purchase one plus 9 pro but no more with one plus at all I need full re imbushment or else a new device from your company as it was already escalated now why should I will repair my phone because of you technical fault. Moreover you know the situation of India I literally don't think I will be able to visit or you guys will be able to take my phone prior July 2021. I know one customer will not matter to you but you know very well what is call product life cycle not sure if it is a saturation time for one plus.

This is really irritating and such a pitty that one plus giving such services. If I send the photo that will be not visible but in screen recorder it is totally visible

Regards,
    Abhi

Last edited: May 9, 2021

2. Aaron2017
    KitKat May 9, 2021

Aaron2017 , May 9, 2021 :
    It's best not to post personal details on a user forum mate, so whatever you do, i would remove those first.

Arjun_Choudhry likes this.
  3. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat May 9, 2021

Arjun_Choudhry , May 9, 2021 :
    No point in fretting and fuming now. This issue has been reported by multiple people (including me). This is the case in a sizable percentage of OnePlus 8 Pros, to varying extents, and there is no guarantee that a replacement will fix the issue. Best to stay away from OnePlus in the future (as I intend to do). They aren't willing to replace the device (weren't willing within 2 week of purchase either), and their service centres claim that this issue is due to the nature of AMOLED displays (yet the Oppo Find X2 series do not show these due to the Oppo's stricter quality checks/OnePlus turning a blind eye to the issue).

Aaron2017 likes this.
  4. L1595052369103
    Cupcake May 9, 2021

L1595052369103 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 9, 2021 :
    Yes I have also faced that Issue they were not willing to replace but last time I made sure I am documenting everething which I have done copying all whose who of one plus.

This time if require I will extend that reach more, either they will compensate me or I will lodge an official complaint of fraud, not only that I am planning to lodge a court case let's see how far it takes to get compensation.

5. L1595052369103
    Cupcake May 9, 2021