One plus budget mobile

1. RajivDhilip
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2017

RajivDhilip , Jun 19, 2017 :
    One plus Should create a budget line up mobiles. Yearly one or two model.

Budget phone should be cost of $200 with good specs like a lite version of one plus line up.

That will compete with Samsung J series and Redmi note series.
    In india ₹10000 to ₹15000 is maximum numbers selling segment. see statistics for proof.

I am expecting Better mobile like one one plus x with Snapdragon 630 soc.

jaahidahmad likes this.
  2. Android450
    Marshmallow Jun 19, 2017

3. F_Diganta_Koner_WIXu
    Jelly Bean Jun 19, 2017

4. G_Robert_Partridge_AAQp
    Froyo Jun 19, 2017

G_Robert_Partridge_AAQp , Jun 19, 2017 :
    Theyre not trying to compete with Samsung in that regards. Everybody wants a device that more or less is top of the line. But a lot of us cant afford $800. But a lot of us can afford $500 and lower. OP provides that by not trying to compete in every which way possible against Samsung. By only producing the one phone at a time they're able to offer a great product much lower than the competition. If they started making different models at once, I promise you'd see a huge jump in the price of each model on average.... And then they would be no different from other manufacturers and their $800 flagship devices. Instead of being priced at $500 for example. Im assuming a lot here.... But thats my take on it.

elroyclark likes this.
  5. piyushmehadia
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2017

piyushmehadia , Jun 19, 2017 :
    I agree. There is scope of performance friendly budget phones that perform decently on lesser hardware.

6. Miklos_Maraczi
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2017

Miklos_Maraczi , Jun 19, 2017 :
    I think Oneplus does not have the capacity or the inclination to be a mass-producer of phones. They couldn't compete with the companies you mention in terms of manufacturing power and they would erode the brand in the process.

7. JaapAarts
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2017

JaapAarts , Jun 19, 2017 :
    Agreed, maybe every 2 years since they don't need to be up to date like the flagship.

8. OmarFPG
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 27, 2017

OmarFPG , Jul 27, 2017 :
    I agree here. The X was a hit for me. I loved it so much. And I'm looking for budget phones right now, as I've lost the X and the 3T midnight black already in robberies, both really close to each other, I really don't feel like shedding $500 to be exposed to lost it again. Considering the budget phone way again. But then again, I'm too attached to OP now, lol. It's so good. I'm saddened to look for other budget phones in other companies.

I'd be okey with them continuing the X line, or a new dedicated budget line (the X was more "fancy" than budget).

9. The_Rock90
    Jelly Bean Jul 27, 2017

10. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jul 27, 2017

Android450 likes this.