One plus buds Z via OnePlus 6

1. deep0605
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

deep0605 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 6, 2021 :
    I bought OnePlus buds Z. It's pretty good in terms of sound quality, bass and all the things except it have some critical bugs.

Like while you're listening music and suddenly you get call and you pick up then your volume goes too low. Although you have to volume down to zero and then you can get back to original sound level.

Other critical bug is that while it's connected to some phone it shows constant case battery lavel. It doesn't matter if your case is fully charged or low. In my case Whether my case has 99% or 1% it indicates 82% battery level. And the problem is that if you want to correct it you've to reset the buds.

Their is also one more critical bug is that it disconnects while listening songs or videos. What's the point if you got disconnected and distracted from whatever important work you're doing or personal things you want to keep it apart from others. Badly there is no solutions to resolve this bug. You've to tackle this everyday.

And here comes the worst and sad part that OnePlus being too customer friendly and satisfactory company. Even built OnePlus community congratulations for that... Is not doing any thing about this critical bugs. They have not given any single update for these critical bugs. I think they are changed just like other customers to making strong trust base of customers to strong profit base from customers.

I hope OnePlus community notice this tread and resolve those bugs.

imvisw likes this.
  2. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Mar 6, 2021

3. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Mar 6, 2021

camohan , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Hi there, right way to communicate issues or bugs or to give feedback is by going to community app, profile page, my feedback, click on +, select appropriate head and provide detailed description.

That way official bug hunter will be able to look at the issue.

Community forum is made of users and there are multiple threads going around every second. Expecting the OnePlus bug hunter team to scan through heaps of thread is waste of time.

Right way to communicate is through feedback method and not by creating a thread.

Hope this helps in understanding how community forum and feedback are different.

4. deep0605
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

deep0605 , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 6, 2021 :
    thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻

5. deep0605
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021

6. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Mar 6, 2021

camohan , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Thank you for being so thoughtful. Have a great day.

7. imvisw
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2021

imvisw , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 8, 2021 :
    I'm facing the same issue. It got disconnected automatically, and it's very frustrating. I don't know what to do. I'm a huge one plus fan but I'm disappointed with buds Z. And buds don't even work with my PC. Can anyone please help me.

deep0605 likes this.