[Submitted] One Plus bullets wireless is just not worth it.

1. Soman Sanil Sahu
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

Soman Sanil Sahu , Oct 13, 2019 :
    Title One Plus bullets wireless is just not worth it.
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 Stable 190911
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos 1149114-6a011e3e6f04e174dade1ae5ae6205f9.jpg
    Feature Needed Background Description I have been using Bullets Wireless earphones for about 11 months now. As a college student I saved money for 3 months to get it. recently I discovered the wire from under one of the earpieces was a little scraped , hence even before I would use them and break them, I packed them and went to the one plus store in Chennai for a repair over the weekend. They saw the scrape without even checking if the earphones was working they started peeling the scraped wire. they mishandled it and said your earphone is not even in working condition (while it was), even when I specifically told them to be careful as it was working before. It was highly infuriating as they refused to do any sort of replacement or even repair a Rs.4000 worth earphones. I was about to gift my Mom a Bullets wireless 2 . With these turn of events, where I figured they don't have any repair procedure for their accesories ( which they call this product as ) there is no point of spending another such amount of money. I am sa
    Any other comments
    I have been using Bullets Wireless earphones for about 11 months now. As a college student I saved money for 3 months to get it. recently I discovered the wire from under one of the earpieces was a little scraped , hence even before I would use them and break them, I packed them and went to the one plus store in Chennai for a repair over the weekend. They saw the scrape without even checking if the earphones was working they started peeling the scraped wire. they mishandled it and said your earphone is not even in working condition (while it was), even when I specifically told them to be careful as it was working before. It was highly infuriating as they refused to do any sort of replacement or even repair a Rs.4000 worth earphones.

I was about to gift my Mom a Bullets wireless 2 . With these turn of events, where I figured they don't have any repair procedure for their accesories ( which they call this product as ) there is no point of spending another such amount of money. I am saying all of this with the love for this product. Just don't spend any money over this if you ain't getting any repair possibilities ( physical defects are unavoidable, you can just be as careful. I was for 11 months ).

Attached Files:

2. Soman Sanil Sahu
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019