Other one plus costumer service

1. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

chicorebelo , Mar 8, 2018 :
    hello guys, i'm now about to buy a 5t and i've read a lot of posts here of people complaining about the most various problems and the lack of quality on one plus costumer service. Are theese rare cases or is this frequent? And if i face some of those problems, is the costumer service really reliable?

2. izzykasha
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2018

izzykasha , Mar 8, 2018 :
    where are you from, I'd you live in Europe you have to send you phone away for any warranty repair and if India you have service centres with what appears to be a patchy record for repairs.

Harry d best and chicorebelo like this.
  3. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

i'm from portugal and i think that one plus has stores in spain. I mean it's a lot for a smartphone and i wanted to make sure that if something happens i'll be 100% safe.

Harry d best likes this.
  4. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

5. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 8, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Mar 8, 2018 :
    I will only say this: It depends on who you are going to be in contact in the Customer Service Dept. Sometimes your lucky to have a good knowledgeable person, sometimes not.

6. NeVeR_SeTTLe

I wrote thrice to Customer Support and I have been happy with their progress except for the one time.

7. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

well that just sucks. We pay a lot of money for the device and we should at least a safe warranty period.

8. NeVeR_SeTTLe

Your warranty period is safe...that is not an issue. I had bad experience with HTC Customer Service. IT was really bad. OnePlus service is no where near as bad as them.

9. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

i mean everybody says we shouldnt buy it on gearbest or ********** because of the warranty, and if we buy on one plus the service isnt good enough, its kind of unfair.
    i dont know if we can compare the situation but i've already had an htc and the phone went 3 times for repair and they never repared it, but with a "physical" store i was more secure and eventually they gave me the money back

10. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2018

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan , Mar 8, 2018 :
    for 100% reliability, you will have to goose between Apple and Samsung.

Tobikage likes this.
  11. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 8, 2018

Tobikage , Mar 8, 2018 :
    From the look of things , more frequent than one would like.

Buy something that can be repaired at a store locally like Apple or a Samsung. Unless you wish to try your luck with a OnePlus.
    Local OnePlus service centers are not exactly a painless experience either.

12. NeVeR_SeTTLe

Are you living in India?

13. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 8, 2018

Tobikage , Mar 8, 2018 :

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  14. izzykasha
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2018

izzykasha , Mar 8, 2018 :
    there are a lot of happy customers out there's the problem with a community is that you mainly just see complaints and moans so it's probably not indicative of the real world situation.

That said the OP5T does seem to have problems for some people, how about you wait a couple of months for the OP6

or get a Samsung S8+ for the same money(when the S9 comes out cheaper than a OP5T)

1520535100279.jpg

chicorebelo likes this.
  15. NeVeR_SeTTLe

Tobikage likes this.
  16. NeVeR_SeTTLe

If it has warranty and something would happen to your phone than OnePlus will definitely take care of the problem. You would need to probably ship the device to OnePlus in order for them to repair it but their repair Centers are good.

17. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 8, 2018

18. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

yeah i understand your point, of course we only see here the bad things. well i thinked a lot about waiting and i came to the conclusion that when the 6 is released i'm going to wait for the 6t so, i'll probalby get now the 5t.
    i know that there'll always exist problems, and maybe the 6 will be worse in that aspect than the 5t so, lets hope i get luck with the device ;)

izzykasha likes this.
  19. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

of course that having to wait doesnt pleases me, but as long as the phone is repaired i'm happy. i'm going to take the risk, thanks!

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  20. NeVeR_SeTTLe

I am glad you made the decision :) Have fun with your new OnePlus 5T and come back here and share your experiences :D

chicorebelo likes this.