Other one plus costumer service

1. izzykasha
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2018

izzykasha , Mar 8, 2018 :

chicorebelo

i mean everybody says we shouldnt buy it on gearbest or ********** because of the warranty, and if we buy on one plus the service isnt good enough, its kind of unfair.
    i dont know if we can compare the situation but i've already had an htc and the phone went 3 times for repair and they never repared it, but with a "physical" store i was more secure and eventually they gave me the money back​

definitely buy direct with full warranty and as you are in Europe that's 2 years warranty.

For info I have sent my phones back(past models) twice with good results but you are without a phone for a week or two. so have a cheap backup just incase.

if you follow the simple rules of cache clearing before updates and after and don't install loads of rubbish on your phone all should be good.

all manufacturers have their pros and cons so do your research well.

2. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 8, 2018

chicorebelo , Mar 8, 2018 :
    no one's perfect :D
    yap after i get it i have to keep track to all those tricks to keep the phone running smooth. Thanks!

izzykasha likes this.
  3. izzykasha
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2018

izzykasha , Mar 8, 2018 :
    plenty of good advice available on the forum

chicorebelo and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Mar 9, 2018

Gav_W86 , Mar 9, 2018 :
    Their CS is not the greatest, and they acknowledge that. But to be honest, most CS apart from Apple could be better.
    You will always see the worst CS stories on here as the people with issues will (rightly) complain most, whereas people who had a hardware issue and had it quickly and efficiently fixed don't generally bother to say so. Apparently last year they got to £1billion in sales - which at £500 a device means they sold 2 million phones. That is massive growth for them, so can in some way explain growing pains in service quality, but also puts into perspective the relative amount of major issues.

5. DarthSpunky
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2018

DarthSpunky , Mar 25, 2018 :
    Ive just got a new 5T and already having issues with it. 48 hours and I'm struggling to receive text... 5 years with iphone 5 and 6 without a single issue.... i guess we get what we pay for.

6. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 27, 2018

chicorebelo , Mar 27, 2018 :
    i have mine almost 2weeks and until now its working fine

7. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Mar 27, 2018

Gav_W86 , Mar 27, 2018 :
    Texts from who? iPhone users? Did you disable iMessage before you switched?