One Plus Head Phones Review

1. bbrant
    Honeycomb May 8, 2015

bbrant , May 8, 2015 :
    I bought the One Plus silver bullet headphones when they were on sale a couple weeks ago. Something really weird happened with shipping though, while my OPO came in about a week without any issues my headphones took longer & I had to sign for them which seemed kind of silly considering the cost.

Also the packaging was not quite what I expected. Don't get me wrong it's pretty good but the box isn't nearly as nice as the charger or phone box. The head phones do come with a plastic box carrying case. Its nice, but kinda bulky and not really useful to me since I normally put my headphones in my back pocket.

As far as the sound they passed the test of being good enough that I couldn't hear a word from other parents or the music playing at my daughter's dance lessons at only half volume. The sound seems pretty good, not amazing, but far better than most headphones I've purchased in that price range.

Looks? They look really well constructed. The earbuds are a single piece of what appears to be metal, the only removal piece is the silcone ear cushion (pretty comfy, there are three different sizes in the box). The volume/mic seems to sit at the right place when I have the head phones on, but reminds me of a Lego piece lol. The cord is a good length but it is not a flat cord sadly which I find get tangled less easily.

Anyways these are not bad for only a couple of bucks, they compete or exceed the Samsung headphones I had been using in sound quality, noise cancelation, styling and construction. However I think it would have been neat if they shared the same look as the OPO charging cord; flat wire in red or if they also had come in black since they don't match with my phone

noef88 likes this.
  2. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop May 8, 2015