1. tcmaaron
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

2. xCUPNOODLESx
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

Y1601282654717 likes this.
  3. xCUPNOODLESx
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

xCUPNOODLESx , Jun 21, 2016 :
    lol.... if you can cancel is it meaning that one plus has not ship ?????????

4. mrsus018
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

5. OPtrivia
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

6. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

bulletmark , Jun 21, 2016 :
    The same issue is being discussed here https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/is-hong-kong-the-a3003-or-the-a3000.451455/, although this is a better title so we should move to here.

Yesterday staff member Steven said he would investigate and get back to us but, like our phones, he has gone missing. I got an email on Sat 18-Jun with a SF-Express tracking number but still late tonight 21-Jun SF-Express has no record of that tracking number. SF-Express had told a couple of us that possibly OP has raised the tracking/waybill number before dispatching the phones in HK but I doubt that because even if the phones were coming from the factory they would have been delivered by now so it just seems like the phones have gone missing.

The odd thing is previously my delivery date had disappeared from my web order display but I see tonight it has re-appeared with a delivery date of 20-Jun, i.e. yesterday(!), just like the screen-capture of the 1st poster here. The ship date of 17-Jun is also one day earlier than the original estimate/actual date. Something seriously has gone wrong with the HK delivery chain.

If you raise a ticket about this you will get no response.

F_Yan_Lau_ZUvV and faisalv like this.
  7. OPtrivia
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

OPtrivia , Jun 21, 2016 :
    this is the generic message i am getting on live chat

"Thank you so much for patiently waiting. As I check the order number that you provided, the order status is pending shipment. Your device is ready for shipping but as of now we do not have confirmation yet regarding on the shipping courier. You can contact us back after 24 hours for update of your parcel. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you so much."

Plus apparently you cannot cancel, he told me to refuse to take the package and then process a refund!

8. TiGeRCaT
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

TiGeRCaT , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Ordered mine on launch day.. packaged received by SF on Saturday night.. received on Monday. No problems

However I never checked the screen you have capped. I just took the track number and tracked via SF website

9. lee168
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

lee168 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    judging from the response from OP support and forum comments. The customer service is not 100% reliable.

10. xCUPNOODLESx
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

So you can check though SF website am I right? Btw someone said shipment no start with 856 is HK to HK!

I would like like know is your shipping number start with 856?

11. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

That's the point, for many of us if you click on the yellow tracking button on the OP order, or the aftership link at https://www.aftership.com/courier/sf-express, or the actual SF-Express site at http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/, or you even call SF-Express and ask them, there is no record of the tracking number we have been given, even after many days. In fact, SF-Express looked up my phone number which they said OP will add to the dispatch but there was no record of that either. SF-Express said to take the problem up with OP but you can't get a response from OP via the support system, or you get a canned useless reply as stated above.

12. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2016

Yes, my missing tracking number which was raised 18-Jun is 12 digits long and starts with 856.

13. lee168
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

lee168 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    So you're confirming you received your brand new shiny OP3 and you live in HK?

14. electric0ant
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

electric0ant , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Yes the HK tracking number starts with 856 you can track with SF express website here: http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/

Sorry to hear you guys are in this situation. I was lucky, only 1 day delay in my shipping. ordered on the VR launch, shipping date was 17th, but it got shipped on the 18th, tracking that night showed that SF picked up my shipping. No updates over weekend, (that's normal for SF) but monday morning showed it had arrived at my area and got delivered just before lunch.

Now thinking about it, what you guys are experiencing happened to me before with oneplus, I ordered some accessories last year and changed my mind. but oneplus said they couldn't cancel my order since it had already been packed to be shipped that day. what I had to do was to refuse delivery so it would get returned to them. That day I did get tracking number for SF but the tracking did not appear in the SF system until like 3-4 WORKING days later. now I know SF tracking is fast and accurate. If it's not in their system they don't have it yet. what pissed me off even more that time was that the rejected parcel sat in SF's warehouse (could see in tracking and I called SF) for about 2 weeks before oneplus accepted the return shipment.

I think you should receive it this week.

I'm pretty sure what SF has said is exactly what has happened. oneplus has entered tracking numbers into their system but it has not been picked up by SF yet. You can just get stacks of SF waybills with tracking numbers from SF, pretty sure any company which ships with SF will have a stack. Oneplus can mark the item as shipped and send you a tracking number as soon as they have a waybill assigned to your order. Only when SF picks up the shipment and scans in the numbers will the tracking start working.
    The company I work at a lot with SF and i buy regularly from taobao and get items shipped to me by SF. if it's not in SF's system, 99.9% certain they don't have it yet.

15. OPtrivia
    Donut Jun 21, 2016

OPtrivia , Jun 21, 2016 :

Just wanted check if you ordered any accessories with the phone. Maybe that's the reason for delay.

16. xCUPNOODLESx
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

I checked my shipping number though that website nothing too

17. faisalv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 21, 2016

faisalv , Jun 21, 2016 :
    I just orderd the phone without any accessories. Still no tracking info available

18. electric0ant
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

electric0ant , Jun 21, 2016 :
    I didn't order any accessories

Y1601282654717 likes this.
  19. xCUPNOODLESx
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

I ordered the phone and a case still nothing from sf

20. Jason303037
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

Jason303037 , Jun 21, 2016 :