One plus HK shipping

1. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

bulletmark , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I have been trying that site constantly but still no go for me.

I finally spoke to a OP CS via the phone number. She implied the problem is with HK SF-Express who have have the phones delivered to their warehouse but have not scanned them in to their system yet. Many people are affected.

I tried to cancel my order as I leave HK in 2 days but she said I can't because the phone is already shipped.

faisalv likes this.
  2. lee168
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

lee168 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I received the same from SF-Express! The shipment was picked up at 08:41am and says in transit

3. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

faisalv likes this.
  4. xCUPNOODLESx
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

xCUPNOODLESx , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I ordered after the launch

5. weilikler
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

6. F_Yan_Lau_ZUvV
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

F_Yan_Lau_ZUvV , Jun 22, 2016 :
    My order got picked up too according to the official SF express website. The OP tracking page is useless though =__=.

I ordered the phone + a rosewood case on the 15/6. It got (supposedly) dispatched on the 18/6.

7. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2016

Attached Files:

8. lee168
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

Attached Files:

9. ac4
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

ac4 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Me too. Should be arriving this afternoon or tomorrow morning...

10. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

How do you know when it will arrive? The SF-Express site gives no ETA.

11. electric0ant
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

electric0ant , Jun 22, 2016 :
    SF-Express delivery within HK is always next day delivery.

Don't bother with tracking on OP site, just track directly on SF site.
    I also highly doubt that it's SF-Express's fault. They deal with a lot of shipments, pretty sure they are the number one local courier here in HK. From my experience they have always been fast and efficient, with regular tracking.
    Compared to the volume of shipments they deal with, the number of local HK shipments from oneplus will be insignificant. The fact that I have had the same issue with oneplus last year and not had any other issue with SF express ever, I am inclined to put the blame on oneplus.

12. weilikler
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

weilikler , Jun 22, 2016 :
    sigh... after the invite system, now they have really bad queuing system

13. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2016

Just wait until you get to experience their tracking system!

14. weilikler
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

weilikler , Jun 22, 2016 :
    can't wait... if I see the tracking number, it means progress... lol.. now it's just "pending shipment"

15. seiadoon
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

seiadoon , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I think my package arrived.

It's a mix, depending on how big the estate/building you are in. When tracking via SF's website, a package gets to the closest service point, then the website will say next day. I usually get it the day that message pops up.

16. faisalv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2016

faisalv , Jun 22, 2016 :
    I just received a mail.
    Hey there,

Thank you for ordering the OnePlus 3! Unfortunately, your order is experiencing minor delays and will arrive a few days later than expected.

We hate to be the bearer of bad news, and we’d like to try to make it up to you. If you paid for priority shipping, all shipping fees will be automatically refunded. Additionally, here’s a coupon code worth $10 (or your local equivalent) that can be redeemed on oneplus.net.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, and we hope you’ll enjoy your OnePlus 3. Never Settle.

The OnePlus Team

F_Yan_Lau_ZUvV likes this.
  17. TiGeRCaT
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

TiGeRCaT , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Looks like you guys are getting it sorted out..

Yes I have the shiny new OP3 with me now, and was shipped to me on Monday!

The SF tracking number I received started with 856.

I actually checked the shipping via SF the moment I got the "Your phone has been shipped" email, and the information was there right away. (this was saturday night)

I ordered JUST the phone no other accessories.. though I regret not getting a case at the moment. Also I hear the glass protector from OP isn't full coverage yet, so i'll wait on that.

It should be noted that when I first ordered the phone it said the expected date was before June 24th.... so you guys are just overly eager!! *totally understandable though*

Good Luck!

18. tcmaaron
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

19. yanniehomogeniser
    Gingerbread Jun 22, 2016

yanniehomogeniser , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Hey guys, I ordered on launch day and wanted to change my recipient name as my family in HK didn't have their Christian name on it. I submitted the support ticket within an hour of ordering and I didn't get a reply till 4 days after. They told me they couldn't change cos it's the day of shipping that was the 18th and I still don't have a tracking number. One plus service seriously sucks nuts. I'm in sydney ATM so i can't sort things out in person, I got the phone, a case and dash charge cable. Seriously hope it's not 600AUD down the drain.

20. F_Yan_Lau_ZUvV
    Donut Jun 22, 2016

roderickh likes this.