One plus HK shipping

1. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 24, 2016

roderickh , Jun 24, 2016 :
    It's 'Picked up'...

2. rronaldo
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2016

rronaldo , Jun 24, 2016 :
    Hello please someone help me solve this :( my address in Tung Chung but there is no New Territories option in the State/Region section. I can't place the order as its said : "Invalid Card data 102". I choose Tuen Mun but its keeps on rejecting the payment, tried millions times already I need to order fast :(

3. yanniehomogeniser
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2016

yanniehomogeniser , Jun 24, 2016 :
    I sent mine to tsuen wan and I used new territories so it's there. perhaps there's a glitch in the page. I know it's obvious but what about reloading the page? Or I guess you could try typing it in the previous bar or the one after and choose the closest one. If they check the address for delivery they should figure it out from the info you gave.

*I literally put my Australian address in the billing address but selected a Hong Kong drop down so payment address shouldn't matter as much.

** Btw bro, if it's invalid card data maybe try another card? Might not the address that's messed up

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016

roderickh likes this.
  4. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 25, 2016

roderickh , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Guess what arrived!
    upload_2016-6-25_22-11-41.png

@Steven G. as a feedback possibly for HK shipments a better padded package can be used? I'm sure the OP3 box was made to withstand some bumps and thankfully the device is fine but you guys could possibly save cash from damaged shipments (if any) :)

5. DongoDongo
    Eclair Jun 25, 2016

DongoDongo , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Just for reference.

Ordered 18th. Says would dispatch July 1 but it shipped 2 days ago (23rd).
    Just arrived at a SF branch this morning. However I did not receive any sort of SMS notifications and had to check through WeChat to find out. I later asked the staff why I didn't get a notification and they said usually they won't notify until it is "on shelf". Well the SMS came right after I stepped out of the store.

Advice: Check everyday through WeChat or website and don't wait for their notifications.

6. rronaldo
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2016

rronaldo , Jun 25, 2016 :
    Tried another card, another region already :( You mean New Territories used Tsuen Wan in the region section? or vice versa? Lucky youuuu!

7. electric0ant
    Froyo Jun 30, 2016

electric0ant , Jun 30, 2016 :
    looks like everyone got their phones now?

yeah just one layer of bubble wrap is really not enough, box arrived a bit beat up as well. shame really the packaging is nice.

also looks like oneplus is sending out coupons as apologies for the shipping delay. $10USD, but in the HK store I only got $70, but it gave me free shipping too so that a bonus. Ordered the good old sandstone for me only $88 HKD shipped.

8. resurrecti0n
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

resurrecti0n , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Hello. I have got some questions. I am in hong kong for holiday and is want to buy op 3 in website. How much time to ı reach my phone after order. Sorry for my bad english.

9. yanniehomogeniser
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

10. resurrecti0n
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

resurrecti0n , Jul 4, 2016 :
    yes. my friend is hostess in turkey to china and he goes to hong kong 6 times in a month. but.i dont know how much time he stayed in hong kong. so i musst learn averagely how much time to he take my op.3 after ordered? maybe he can order to his otel.

11. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

roderickh , Jul 4, 2016 :
    It's hard to say, I was going to order another OP3 but it now takes 4 business days to process/ship. It was 2 when I ordered mine.

12. resurrecti0n
    Froyo Jul 5, 2016

resurrecti0n , Jul 5, 2016 :
    thanks. is there any offline store for op 3? where can i buy op 3 in hong kong? did you know?

13. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

roderickh , Jul 5, 2016 :
    They're an online store only AFAIK - official channels anyway.

14. resurrecti0n
    Froyo Jul 7, 2016

15. g_ngan
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2016

g_ngan , Jul 15, 2016 :
    Some hotel accepts holding items for guest. Ask which hotel your friend is staying at. If the hotel can keep the items for you then you can order as early as possible and have the hotel keep it until your friend arrives.

yanniehomogeniser likes this.
  16. bulletmark
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2016

bulletmark , Jul 15, 2016 :
    I ordered mine while staying for a couple of weeks at a hotel in HK and the hotel was going to receive the phone. However I ended up just calling the local courier SF-Express and they held it at the local depot where I went and picked it up myself. So you could call SF-Express and leave instructions to hold it until picked up.

yanniehomogeniser likes this.
  17. brhk
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2016

brhk , Sep 23, 2016 :
    My order has now moved past the estimated dispatch date of 10 days after the order was placed, but it has not been shipped yet.
    Calling the support resulted in "all our lines are busy" and an offer to be called back, but they have not called back so far.
    I could come and get the phone in Hong Kong, but this seems unlikely of an option, especially when it's impossible to reach the support.
    It would seem a good idea to ensure that customers can contact OP.
    I'm not looking forward to any problems with the device, if there is no support from OP.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016

18. Sandy Yang
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2017

19. athaarv
    Jelly Bean Oct 9, 2017

athaarv , Oct 9, 2017 :
    Why the need to leave a useless comment on a post that's been resolved about a year ago?

20. Sandy Yang
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2017

Sandy Yang , Oct 14, 2017 :
    Because someone like me might would happen to visit this thread and find something useful.