One plus invite policy!! I am so done with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONEPRANOY Eclair Aug 3, 2015

ONEPRANOY, Aug 3, 2015 :
    This sounds pathetic, I have been sending emails to friends every day to get bumped up in the reservation list. You know how hard that is? You have to explain each and everyone what oneplus is all about and ask them to confirm the request. We are doing all the marketing work for you like idiots and as a reward you are giving us the lowest of priorities. As you know the position keeps getting bumped down if u don't send the invitation but I cannot do that forever, I am sure by the time you send the invitation I will be back to the position where I started. If I spend that time in doing something productive I will have enough extra money to buy an iphone. I am done and dusted with OPT...

2. Amar_Cool Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

3. SayMyName Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2015

4. Kratos Honeycomb Aug 3, 2015

5. jizang Lollipop Aug 3, 2015

6. phillipreece Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

Lecter likes this.
  7. So_ony KitKat Community Expert Aug 3, 2015

So_ony, Aug 3, 2015 :
    I am sorry for you, but keep the rules in mind :) We all have to wait for this device
    If you have anything else to say, just let me know in a PM ;)

8. danceswithcode Froyo Aug 3, 2015

9. basith16 Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

basith16, Aug 3, 2015 :
    Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg

martin47 and Princenavaroth like this.
  10. kunalkatre Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

kunalkatre, Aug 3, 2015 :
    Boy there's some Steam in here!!! I think you should probably wait a little long and may be you ll get the OPT invite ..after all hardwork pays off !!!:D

11. ONEPRANOY Eclair Aug 3, 2015

ONEPRANOY, Aug 3, 2015 :
    Bye guys.. this how oneplus is chasing its potential customers good luck.... let hope you dont have to say bye to oneplus one day.

12. Lecter Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

13. So_ony KitKat Community Expert Aug 3, 2015

So_ony, Aug 3, 2015 :
    so than I can close it for now :) wish you all the best ! But such a community, like we are you will never find again :)