One plus is just a buggy phone via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist

1. AshvathR , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Jul 12, 2021 :
    I used to be an ardent fan of one plus and would have recommended anyone to get one. They just changed my mind over one plus 9 pro. The worst smartphone you can get after spending 1200 dollars on it. I am a tester by profession and I ha e noticed more than 50 different issues in just lest than 2 months of buying it.
    Camera is one of the most inconsistent I have ever bought and used. Only one out of 10 images come out great. Nightscape mode is just a wasteful feature that doesn't take one solid picture is very low light and needs more than 3 seconds of holding after taking picture.

Most of the issues are very rare but some very important features are so buggy you get irritated after a point..better to go for iphone 12 pro max which is a better buy 100 times better than one plus 9 for lesser price.

One plus has lost its way and they have started to cheat their customer base the get more customers, truth is they have already lost a lot of em. Most of the one plus 9 pro users are never gonna stick to one plus anymore. That I can guarantee.

Just useless for the price.

deep_patel_007 likes this.
  2. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 12, 2021

otto2, GioCarro, gikkka and 2 others like this.
  3. Sheppards
    Jelly Bean Jul 12, 2021

Gav_W86, otto2, Syrix and 6 others like this.
  4. Sanil_Mehra
    Honeycomb Jul 12, 2021

otto2 likes this.
  5. jamesshaw318
    Donut Sep 12, 2021

jamesshaw318 , Sep 12, 2021 :
    I had the OnePlus 6 and the OnePlus 7 the OnePlus 9 is the most buggy phone I've seen from them it will be the last one I buy from OnePlus they used to be a good price versus performance company but it's okay somebody else will step up

look4s and Cowslappa like this.
  6. GioCarro
    Donut Sep 12, 2021

7. G_Ikenna_Moronu_fend
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2021

G_Ikenna_Moronu_fend , Oct 26, 2021 :
    I have been a OnePlus Fan. Had the Oneplus3T( was good throughout), Have the Oneplus 6T (still pulls its weight), and then upgraded to the Oneplus 9 pro. All-round it's been good. But the camera software is a very big problem. Taking pictures is fine. Not seen the night mode issue, but just activating the Camera makes the phone hang. You take pictures and click on the quick review and the phone goes haywire. I restart the phone so often just when I want to take pictures. Really disappointed. My 6T is more stable and reliable than the 9 pro. I think Oneplus is losing the plot. No longer a flagship killer with nice pricing. I think they just lost a fan. For the price, I would have gotten two decent phones.

8. otto2
    Photography Expert Oct 26, 2021

otto2 , Oct 26, 2021 :
    Cannot reproduce your camera issues, and also not your other complaints- you write you re a "tester by profession" ?
    Hard to believe, a professional tester would post sample shots ,compared with different devices in exactely the same szene, a professional tester would never point to any other specific device, because he would know that all devices have their pro s and con s , and a professional tester would never be a "fan".

If you ll get only one of 10 pictures great, you should ask yourself, what you re doing wrong, since other users don t have this problem. OK, maybe you have a faulty device, but in this case a professional tester would check with another device of the same model and contact support, if a hardware fail might have occured.

" Truth is..." Really? Where s the proof?

Sorry, can t take your posting for serious, only just as a rant. :-(

JokerP5 and Sheppards like this.
  9. JokerP5
    Donut Oct 28, 2021

JokerP5 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Oct 28, 2021 :
    I have not had any issues at all with my OnePlus 9 Pro. In fact, it is working much better than my S21 did and has been the solution I have needed. Yes it is expensive but no more so than other phones. The camera is fine. I really do not see why some people are having so many issues.

Feddie1 and otto2 like this.