One Plus is not Worth It!

1. dzima3
    Donut Oct 17, 2020

dzima3 , Oct 17, 2020 :
    ONEplus is an amazing phone but in case you need to reset it, it is the worst experience I have ever had on any device since the 1990s. It is the dumbest system and the experience I have ever had. For the past five times that I had to reset the phone Most of the data gets lost. Now I did the backup through there stupid app and it does not restore the apps, messages or call logs, which are on there! Rather than releasing hundred phones a year spend some time figuring out how to make the backup and restore work. I am going to any other phone doesnt even matter what it is I cannot bare the fact to spend money and buy another phone by oneplus. F*** oneplus!

GokulLee likes this.
  2. Deactivated User
    Oct 17, 2020

3. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2020

4. SobinZz
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2020

SobinZz , Oct 17, 2020 :
    Calm down, dude! BTW, why did you reset it?

Artemus. and Tokolozi like this.
  5. GokulLee
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2020

6. dzima3
    Donut Oct 17, 2020

dzima3 , Oct 17, 2020 :
    The restore was needed the third time actually first two times for the broken screen and now Google was not signing in so I did reset it. But I did the backup on the flash drive, it is 11gb, when I restore it it shows on the app that its only 6 and messages apps and call logs are not being restored. I still have the file on the flash drive but it does not pull the data from there I tried it so many times and still the same result

7. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 17, 2020

theshinybeast and Artemus. like this.
  8. dzima3
    Donut Oct 17, 2020

dzima3 , Oct 17, 2020 :
    Really? I just lost all the data on my phone. Messages with clients, which contained prices and negotiations, all the apps and configurations, and all you have to say to a person in a situation like this is punctuation? Good for you!

9. Artemus.
    Nougat Oct 17, 2020

Artemus. , Oct 17, 2020 :
    Seems you're an "all eggs in one basket" type of entrepreneur.

Tokolozi likes this.
  10. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Oct 17, 2020

theshinybeast , Oct 17, 2020 :
    TLDR I don't know how to do a factory reset, have messed it up and am now angry at all of you!
    [​IMG]

Tokolozi and Artemus. like this.
  11. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Oct 17, 2020

Tokolozi and Artemus. like this.
  12. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 18, 2020

13. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 18, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 18, 2020 :
    Backup your data.

This could have avoided the entire mess you're in...
    First rule of data management;
    Data not backed up, is data not worth keeping.

An automatic back-up cloud service doesn't cost a lot and would have saved you all this headache.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  14. Tokolozi
    Nougat Oct 18, 2020

Tokolozi , Oct 18, 2020 :
    Looks to me he didn't even use a basket, and was just carrying the eggs in hand.

Artemus. likes this.