One Plus Malaysia Fans Gathering

1. peacehunter888
    Cupcake Jul 21, 2020

peacehunter888 , Jul 21, 2020 :
    [​IMG]

OnePlus has done a superb job at hyping up its upcoming mid-range smartphone, the OnePlus Nord. I mean, the company actually released a documentary series to tell the story of “New Beginnings”—along with slightly more conventional marketing tactics such as a teasers. Plus, of course, the launch of the OnePlus will be played out in an AR setting later today—the “world’s first AR smartphone launch”, according to the company.

For Malaysian users, OnePlus is organising a Malaysia Fan Gathering on the 25th of July 2020. However, only 10 fans will be allowed to join the gathering due to the current situation with COVID-19, so you’ll have to jump through a few hoops to participate. Still, it’ll be worth it—one lucky winner will be “given” a OnePlus Nord for two weeks on the day of the gathering. Attendees will also be given a hands-on experience with the OnePlus Nord, along with possible giveaway prizes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How to participate?
    It’s fairly straightforward.

• First, join the OnePlus Friends MY Official group on Facebook.
    • Next, take a photo of yourself with a OnePlus device on Instagram, and share your experience with it in the caption.
    • Use these hashtags: #MYOnePlusFriends and #MYNewBeginnings, and tag @oneplus.nord.my.
    • Remember to leave your account on “public”, so that OnePlus can view your submissions.
    • Finally, register here.

Attached Files:

Muhsin_Sultan and Justin Yap like this.