One Plus Nord Pre Order and AR invite Scam via OnePlus 5T

1. Mayuresh1324
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020 at 8:18 PM

Mayuresh1324 , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 30, 2020 at 8:18 PM :
    It's really hard to put this Post because the brand about whom I used to feel proud is now scamming and playing tricks with customers.

1)It was specifically advertised as guarenteed permission to buy the phone before open sale by mentioning "Hey there is a One Plus Nord with your name on it."

2)They deprived the right of buying One Plus Nord before everyone else ,those who pre ordered on 15 July by making pre booking sales live from 28th July to 4th August.

3) They sent out special Pop up invites for those who participated in Pop Up event which they should have done for Pre Order customers first.

4) Pop Up customers started receiving phones before Pre order customers.

5) Content in the Pop Up Box 3 Cases 1 Screen Protector 1 Bottle if we consider each 1k it is equivalent to 5k. Please check attachment for more details.

6) Pop Up customers not only received One Plus Nord before Pre order customers they received all the merchandises along with phone but for Pre Order customers it will be given after you receive the One Plus Nord.

7) One Plus Nord Pre Order Box contain merchandises worth 3500 only.

8) Pre Order Customers can't redeem their 499 rs.

9) AR INVITES were allowed to buy multiple times on Amazon. I bought two AR INVITES one for me one for my Friend and I also got one which was inside Pre Order Box, I was allowed to use Spin the Wheel only once.

1596134811239.jpg

2. anshu91186
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020 at 3:26 PM

anshu91186 , Jul 31, 2020 at 3:26 PM :
    Same thing happened with me, I pre-ordered my ONeplus Nord.
    Wed, Jul 15, 10:03 AM (8 days ago)
    I pre book my One plus nord, Hurray finally i will get a chance to experience something new and surprising.(Haven't seen the phone yet but am sure it's going to be nice plus the surprise gift will be icing on the cake.)

Tue, Jul 21, 16:00 PM (2 days ago)
    Finally the phone is launched and bookings open, Hmm i reach out to my one plus account no invitation there. Lets wait.

Tue, Jul 21, 2:44 PM (2 days ago)
    I get an email from OnePlus saying they have deposited an invitation code and voucher to purchase my oneplus nord, Surprise!! I don't find it in my account, so I write to them, call the call center, chat online on the support page. run pillar to post and to my surprise I find no invitation code to order my ONEPLUS NORD :(

Jul 22, 2020, 12:18 PM (1 day ago)
    I raised a complaint with ticket number 200722-004364. and wait for it to get resolved while I see the apple of my eye OnePlus NORD on sale and been ordered by my fellow colleagues with them choosing a gift of their choice while ordering. one day later
    I receive the Invitation code, and with joy i run to my computer and try to book my oneplus nord with the gift as promised by the ONEPLUS company, But to my surprise there are no gifts present on the order page, Again i start calling oneplus HOTLINE, pinging on live CHAT and writing emails but Don't get any response until 23rd JULY.

Thur, Jul 23, 1:12 PM (3 hours ago)
    I order my Oneplus after talking to "Franzmann" , a customer executive who informed me that customers can no longer choose their gift, and that a gift will be sent automatically. :( I feel cheated and dejected, but then the invitation for booking is valid only till 2.30pm on 23rd so I had to book my ONEPLUS NORD without getting to choose my gift.

Finally Fri, Jul 30, 2.04PM(Today)
    I received my Oneplus NORD phone in a pre Order box with no surprise GIFT inside. This who thing of surpeise gift for preorders was a big scam. I can vouch for it and I can go lengths giving proofs of my contacts with sutomer care and they shunning off my case like they are doing me some favour.

OnePlus needs to value their customers and live up to their promises. I am deeply hurt and feel sad because of getting no surprise gift as promised while pre ordering.

Sagar Sa and Mayuresh1324 like this.
  3. Mayuresh1324
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020 at 6:15 PM

Mayuresh1324 , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 31, 2020 at 6:15 PM :
    Their own employees are not aware about the terms and conditions and procedures. Not even Amazon support team. And they are making videos of packing pop up box , it really hurts , it's happening because people who pre ordered are handful but pop up customer's are huge in numbers they want to make them happy to keep the hype going.

Sagar Sa and G1583781848162 like this.
  4. Sagar Sa
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020 at 12:15 AM

Sagar Sa , Aug 2, 2020 at 12:15 AM :
    What can we expect when they are spending all their budget on advertising on amazon and some big YouTubers that only do biased reviews for money?
    AR Invite was nothing but a lucky draw.

Oneplus is successful in India just because of their fans and massive advertising but things seem to be changing now.

Mayuresh1324 likes this.
  5. apoorvadonthi
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020 at 9:03 AM

Mayuresh1324 likes this.
  6. Mayuresh1324
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020 at 8:36 PM

Sagar Sa likes this.
  7. D1596443350029
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020 at 9:29 AM

8. Mayuresh1324
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2020 at 8:15 AM