One plus nord vs 7T vs 8 via OnePlus 6T

1. dilipkonakandla
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

Neerajan likes this.
  2. Ayush.hind
    Donut Aug 11, 2020

Ayush.hind , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 11, 2020 :
    If u r a person who would like to play heavy games then either select op 8 or op 7t but all u have to do is screoll around take a few pictures with main sensor of the phone then go for Nord
    Among the op 8 and op7t u can either get a 5g enabled phone or previous year flagship that is double the storage of base varient of op 8 for roughly about the same price

dilipkonakandla likes this.
  3. ankitmaity
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2020

4. Neerajan
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2020

Neerajan , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Since your question asks about the "Best" phone among the trio, it is obviously OP8.
    SD 865 and it's perks such as Adreno 650 GPU,
    Spectra 480 ISP, 5G and better processor. I would suggest 8 pro if you're looking for the best from OnePlus.

But if the "best" relates to value for money, then the obvious choice should be OnePlus 7T,
    SD 855+, Better camera setup, similar display to OnePlus 8, even though it lacks 5G OnePlus 7T stands out for the current price and what it delivers.

Considering Nord I don't know what to say, it is more like a OnePlus 8 lite. It does everything the 8 does but not qualitatively.

This is my opinion as a OnePlus 8 user, and a general smartphone user. Hope this helps.

dilipkonakandla likes this.