One Plus not providing Tempered glass for OnePlus 7 pro

1. khan.life Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

khan.life, Jun 18, 2019 :
    I have been waiting patiently for almost a month and a few days there has been no news of the tempered glass for this product I hope OnePlus understands that the display costs 15000 and we have bought the phone with a lot of hope so that we get all the accessories and support for this.
    Community if you are listening I'm and old OnePlus fan joined the party late OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6 and now OnePlus 7 pro.. I never had an issue with looking for accessories or waiting like this please let me know whether a Tempered 5 will arrive for this model or not, or do I have to stick with 3rd party stuff which I don't rely on as this model has a indisplay fingerprint. Please let us know when are u releasing it, or are you releasing it at all??

abhaysachan4u and OPOBEAST like this.
  2. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 18, 2019 :
    This is a user forum.
    Contact customer care.

3. khan.life Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

I understand I'm not complaining here I duly note this is a user forum but we need answers to important questions else if a consumer is not happy then forum is the only place he/she can garner support as for your suggestion I've tried that OnePlus customer support in our region have no clue about it. thanks.

4. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 18, 2019 :
    How can you expect users to give you an answer? This forum is made 99% by fellow users.

5. khan.life Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

with all due respect please do not consider yourself the owner of the forum we make this community and we can inform the other users on the same if we are facing issues, we can find solutions not comment on any other issue for attention and for your kind information the community also comprises of people from OnePlus company too. I request you to please stop contradicting what I say and rather help out if u can with links or numbers I can contact to get my issue resolved rather than having your comment sections filled with trash talk.

6. Kenny147147 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

Kenny147147, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Best bet is to send an email to Oneplus. Look on the website and look for the link 'contact us'.

As I agree with the other forum users, this is a forum for users not a customer support or care centre.

7. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Trash talk? I told you the reality. You won't be able to get information about accessories stock here. None of the users will know.

What you say makes no sense.

8. Rey1+ Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019

Liehjan likes this.
  9. Liehjan KitKat Jun 20, 2019

10. iamyoezus Donut Jun 20, 2019

11. Dbitt Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

Dbitt, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Their customer care is a joke.

12. Filepp Gingerbread Jun 20, 2019

Filepp, Jun 20, 2019 :
    I think it's impossibile to create a tempered glass that work with fingerprint sensor. Amazon it's full of tempered glass but no one working well with sensor.

13. abhaysachan4u Froyo Jun 21, 2019

abhaysachan4u, Jun 21, 2019 :
    i am using sparin tempered glass screen protector
    works fine for me (but only the edges have glue centre part is dot matrix)
    1561116467151.jpg

Attached Files:

14. Filepp Gingerbread Jun 21, 2019

Filepp, Jun 21, 2019 :
    In amazon of my country this one have some review with 1 or 2 stars becouse after the application of this glass fingerprint sensor fault often the phone unlock, your is ok?

15. abhaysachan4u Froyo Jun 21, 2019

abhaysachan4u, Jun 21, 2019 :
    fingerprint works fine just remember to register your print after applying the tempered
    only issue is that little bit of dust sweeps from top in my case(it is neglegible )
    tempered glass screen protector is of high quality that I can assure

16. G_Sridhar_Bheeman_lJRH Eclair Jul 7, 2019

G_Sridhar_Bheeman_lJRH, Jul 7, 2019 :
    so far in India haven't come across any good screen protector yet. But came across this one which fits fine on the edges but leaves a bit gap from the top/ bottom. Still satisfactory though, the tough part is the installation: make sure you cover the speaker grills and wipe the liquid GENTLY before curing/ hardening the UV solution.

link: Kavacha Oneplus 7 Pro Tempered Glass, Full Adhesive UV Glue Curved Edge to Edge Case Friendly Full Coverage Tempered Glass Film Protective Cover for Oneplus 7 Pro https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07SQZMD7H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_xLsiDb9TV0QYV

pros:
    Borderless
    edge to edge
    full glue
    touch feedback is excellent
    fingerprint works well
    case friendly: i am using carbon bumper case

cons:
    installation is messy

will keep you updated if i find a better one