2. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2020

R1570997751535 likes this.
  3. Anshu2705
    Gingerbread Oct 20, 2020

4. IMDarkLorD
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2020

IMDarkLorD , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Hi one plus , I m very disappointed with company false claim that power bank is 18 Watt Fast Charge where it is not charging my One plu 5t ,one plus 7 & One plus Nord rapidly its like a normal power bank i purchased power bank 2 days before which got delivered now and all i can say its not meeting my needs of rapid charge

Anshu2705 likes this.
  5. IMDarkLorD
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2020

IMDarkLorD , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 3, 2020 :
    @OnePlusTeam i have raised for replacement of power bank on the same day of delivery after 24 hrs i didnt get any revert from your customer service , i upfront ly call one Plus service they also said that it should do fast charging they said i will be getting replacement but the issue is that i have to visit service center or i have to courier it means you people selling faulty products and after service request being raised you people want customer to get time and visit service center , is it brand or a government services didn't expected this at least from One Plus very very disappointed

Anshu2705 likes this.
  6. Frostywuff
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2020

IMDarkLorD likes this.
  7. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Dec 4, 2020

Liehjan , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Do you use the warp/dash cable?

8. Anshu2705
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2020

IMDarkLorD likes this.
  9. IMDarkLorD
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

IMDarkLorD , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Yes i use the original cable which came with the one plus 7 & One Plus Nord and also one which came with The Power Bank

10. IMDarkLorD
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2020

IMDarkLorD , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Yes that is the disappointment of one plus service , they asking me to visit service center for the replacement and they wont provide refund i made a mistake that i trusted one plus and blindly purchased the Power Bank

Anshu2705 likes this.
  11. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Dec 4, 2020

Liehjan , Dec 4, 2020 :
    You might have a faulty powerbank then... Use an app called Ampere and check at what speed it charges.. remember that the phone should have low battery for maximum charge speed

IMDarkLorD likes this.
  12. F_Jithin_Vettickal_vzTi
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2021 at 1:38 AM

F_Jithin_Vettickal_vzTi , Jan 16, 2021 at 1:38 AM :
    I was a big fan of one plus. I recently bought a new one plus power bank and i charged power bank using my 7t charger to full before using and i charged my one plus 7t once and after that my brand new power bank is not working at all
    it is nor charging itself neither it is charging my device.
    so i applied for a RMA and recorded a video of it not charging
    but I couldn't upload the file so i took a photo and uploaded on RMA
    there was no reply after 2,3 days the RMA got rejected
    Then I filed again RMA after the first one got rejected. again after 2,3 days the second RMA was rejected
    When i tried to do it again they said i am out of time please

I think now i should have ordered it through amazon instead of one plus store. I had very high expectations on one plus products and i used encourage others to buy one plus products without doubt but now i am not sure.

Now i am going to get the power bank repaired from its service center using its one year warranty i hope they repair it and give back this year itself.
    because now i understand that one plus is just a brand like any other smart phone