One plus SlowT

1. Rohan ghadge
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2019

Rohan ghadge , Feb 16, 2019 :
    My brother brought oneplus 6t just before 2months and it has slowed down very much for some apps as I experienced the same after buying oneplus 3t after 5-6months so now the question is, Is it worth buying oneplus phones do they provide quality parts like processors rams camera or just they give fancy look and sell this is very serious issue buyers think twice, this is not with the intention of defaming oneplus just the real review

2. Rohan ghadge
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2019

Rohan ghadge , Feb 16, 2019 :
    I don't think of someone is Going to read this but this is necessity as an Indian to get every product good, customer is fooled after paying such huge amounts for their products, Oneplus please work on the quality you provide and please take care of its durability it is not affordable for everyone to buy new phone every year, at least it should go for 5years with no problem I don't think customers are taken care off if any complaint is given in service center like slow phone speed, battery drainage etc. They just replace and give it to you and charge you and if something has to be replaced it is very expensive very disappointed.!

3. GopalB.
    Nougat Feb 17, 2019

GopalB. , Feb 17, 2019 :
    So not whole phone is slow... Just few apps are???
    Have you ever thought that those app might be the culprit and not the phone itself???

I'm using my OnePlus 5 since more than an year now... And I don't have any such issue...

Really!!!
    We are talking about this now???
    Processor is from Qualcomm...
    GPU from adreno...
    Camera is by Sony...
    And that too the best one available at that time in market...
    So are those not good???

Phone can last as long as it's user makes them last...
    Same phone works flawlessly for one user and give so many issues to others... Why???
    Take care of your phone and stop blaming the company for your mistakes!!!