One Plus Two design?

1. Bakgrund
    Froyo Oct 13, 2014

Bakgrund , Oct 13, 2014 :
    The chrome frame on the One is not metal, it's plastic or "polycarbonate" as Oneplus prefer to say.

Primegame82 and teqnix like this.
  2. pedropaiva94
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2014

3. RANK1
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

Primegame82 and banana like this.
  4. banana
    Donut Oct 14, 2014

banana , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Beautiful work man!

Primegame82 likes this.
  5. jokicha
    Jelly Bean Oct 14, 2014

tiede and Primegame82 like this.
  6. RANK1
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

7. Hades424
    Donut Nov 20, 2014

8. drjpb
    Donut Nov 20, 2014

drjpb , Nov 20, 2014 :
    Agreed.

9. jthe111
    Jelly Bean Nov 20, 2014

jthe111 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    You may want to take a look at this: http://www.sandisk.com/products/usb/dualdrive/
    With that you dont even need the USB 3 port.

10. mrkoek
    Donut Nov 20, 2014

11. DreamerJ
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

DreamerJ , Nov 20, 2014 :
    That's a pretty awesome render.

12. xKRYPTx
    Gingerbread Nov 20, 2014

xKRYPTx , Nov 20, 2014 :
    Can you make the phone modular somehow, so that the consumer can change out parts like the case for a different or custom look. Or upgrade the camera, or battery.

• Modular phone with interchangeable case
    • USB 3.0
    • Wall to wall screen
    • Mechanical buttons on side

13. DreamerJ
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

14. jmsanchezseco
    Eclair Nov 20, 2014

jmsanchezseco , Nov 20, 2014 :
    It doesn't matter, being so difficult to buy a oneplus one, probably oneplus two will pass in front of our eyes and perhaps we could buy the oneplus three

15. ZakariyyaaR
    Eclair Nov 20, 2014

ZakariyyaaR , Nov 20, 2014 :
    Dunno if you've ever had those two arrow softkeys after rooting and modding an android device, the two softkeys which lets you more the cursor when typing? Yeah its a real pain for me when I use my nexus 4 one handed. The design is brilliant of this phone, I agree on the 128gb but also should have 32gb and 64gb versions. Maybe 64bit architecture, optimise the hell out of CM11s, 64bit architecture. Upgraded adreno graphics to 420/430. Optical image stabilisation. Dual tone LEDs. Honestly? Its a freaking beast right now. I'm in love with this sandstone textured girl.

16. Dandroid534
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2014

Dandroid534 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    It will be an oppo phone. Oppo designed the find 7a, changed it a bit and turned it into oneplus one.

DreamerJ likes this.
  17. dolfgoog
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

dolfgoog , Nov 20, 2014 :
    This is my wishlist in order of priority, first one first:

1. Amoled screen! Because it is just so...... awesome. Same size or little bit bigger, NOT smaller though! In combination with smaller bezels.
    2. Waterproof and dustproof.
    3. Better sounding speakers without compromising max volume.

Although off topic I also would really like OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation).

Stories likes this.
  18. dolfgoog
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

dolfgoog , Nov 20, 2014 :
    About the screen colors. The OPO has one of the best color accuracy results in the market. See ao the review on Anandtech. Often, people use settings on their devices (including tv) that exaggerate colors and sharpness. It gives a wow-effect that some people like. Manufacturers know this, which is why they add those presets. For example the default color preset on a Samsung phone is showing too saturated colors. However, those colors are wrong. You don't see the colors as they were meant to be by the photographer / filmmaker / designer. Puristic people want correct colors. However, if you like those wrong presets, that's ok. The culprit however: you get accustomed to those wrong colors! That could be the reason why you see the colors on the OPO as "flat". They are not, they are just (almost) correct. I am sure there are some settings in CM or other ROM that can let your OPO screen show more saturated colors. It is good to realize that those colors are wrong though. Wrong or right colors is not a matter of taste (as some people think). It's completely standardized and measurable. If you are interested in this subject you could try to google "sRGB" to begin with. I hope this helps.

19. Straynart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2014

Straynart , Nov 21, 2014 :
    Hum...IMHO:
    - a slightly smaller device would be great even if the screen size remains the same. Then, logically, the bezels will be thinner as well,
    - I really would like 2 speakers on the front face of the phone, because, it's the better place ["for you and for me and the entir..", ok, I stop here. ^^],
    - for the buttons, better remove them and remplace them by a PIE control or a LMT launcher [which is not a launcher], you can watch it here what they are-> , or here -> . And how I made mine LMT -> [​IMG],
    - the standstone backcover is pretty nice, but it can't last for really long, so another cover material would be nice,
    - thin cellphones are aberration, I'd rather have a better/bigger battery life than a thin cellphone which can bend [no troll here intended],
    - an OIS would be great [with the clear RAW mode now, that would be awesome],
    - removable battery ? It depends if your cellphone can't hold a day or two,
    - SD Slot ? For RAW photos and 4K videos, definitely yes, else, not really.

Those are my recommandation for another great OnePlus Phone, and it's theorically possible to do that. For bigger improvement, we could add:
    - laser focus,
    - stylus,
    - higher resolution,
    - fingerprint scanner,
    - cardio scanner,
    - IR,
    - and that's all folks !

perchede, bderrow and FrederikOlsen like this.
  20. Stories
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2014

Stories , Nov 21, 2014 :
    I like these ideas. Adding a removable battery to the phone with smaller bezels would also be fantastic. I don't mind the quality build of the phone as is. This is a pretty solid phone.

dolfgoog likes this.