One Plus Two Parts Not Available in India

1. meetronaksharda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

meetronaksharda , Sep 17, 2015 :
    Hi Guys ,

I have got One Plus Two 15 days back and my data cable is broken. I Have been trying to get one plus two data cable in Bangalore ,India but it is not available online or at any other shops.
    I tried on all the service centres of One plus but it is not present even there.

Finally , I mailed one plus customer care and they told false information that it is available at service centres which i had already checked .When i conveyed them that it is not available they replied find data cable on amazon and add to your wishlist you will be notified when it will be available and automatically closed the issue. And when i gave them call they said it will take more than 30 days to get the cable . What nonsense is this , I can get a courier from DHL from US to India in 7 days for what you require 30 days. Also , it is not some Chip issue ,I am asking for general accessory which one plus don't have in INDIA. Already my issue is hanging from 8 days .This after service i never expected from One Plus. I have to buy a new phone now as i am stuck because of One Plus Two and One Plus team is not replying.

I am helpless now as my phone is switched off and i don't know for how long it will be switched off . I have got One Plus Two after spending a lot of my time by referring one plus two invite to my Friends ,but now i feel regret about it.

PLEASE GUYS PURCHASE ONE PLUS TWO ONLY WHEN ITS PARTS ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIA ELSE YOU WILL LAND UP IN LOT OF PROBLEMS.

One advice to One Plus : Please provide mobile parts to service centers or online before starting its sell

bhavinkoradiya and naruto_luffy like this.
  2. Vipul_86
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2015

Vipul_86 , Sep 17, 2015 :

try this

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01...s two cable&qid=1442466854&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

3. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Sep 17, 2015

aakashjhaveri , Sep 17, 2015 :
    Yeah
    Even my OnePlus 2 cable is damaged

When I called them, they didn't even know what a OnePlus 2 was.....

meetronaksharda likes this.
  4. Rishikeshavan
    Honeycomb Sep 17, 2015

5. meetronaksharda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

6. Vipul_86
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2015

I haven't tried this cable... as my OP2 is just 2 weeks old and cable is fine till date.... but u can contact seller or amazon before buying as it is written it is for op2 else u can return it to Amazon if it dosnt work for ur OP2

7. meetronaksharda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

Have you got the Cable or still your phone is in switched off State ?
    They should atleast provide basic parts. Cable can even be misplaced or can be left out at some other palce . So ,This new C-type cable is ruining things . It is Universal to such an extent that it is difficult to find over universe.

8. Vipul_86
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2015

write to customer care of OP2 may they will give u replacement or arrange a new one at outlet.. also tweet oneplus India, vikas_agl, carl on twitter regarding this

meetronaksharda likes this.
  9. Anish Rao
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2015

10. meetronaksharda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

11. meetronaksharda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

I have already mailed OP2 customer support 7 days back but they don't know about when data cable will be available .They are saying it will take 30 -40 days for data cable to be available in India .

I will tweet to vikas . Thanks for your reply

12. Sultan S
    Eclair Sep 17, 2015

Sultan S , Sep 17, 2015 :
    Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us via toll-free number: 0008008522008 (Monday to Sunday between 9 AM and 9 PM local time) or via email at [email protected] so that we can provide you a proper resolution.
    Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us via toll-free number: 0008008522008 (Monday to Sunday between 9 AM and 9 PM local time) or via email at [email protected] so that we can provide you a proper resolution.

13. meetronaksharda
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2015

@sultan I have already contacted on toll free number . The resolution provided is to wait for one month or get any other cable from market .
    One of the person has posted an external cable link above but that is not available on amazon now .
    And also i checked on Amazon ,Flipkart , snapdeal for USB Type C cable but no data cables are available .
    Considering it urgent can you courier cable to my address, i can share you my address and will pay for the data cable amount.

14. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Sep 18, 2015

aakashjhaveri , Sep 18, 2015 :
    You can even buy USB 3.1 type C cables online

My cable still works and using it daily