ONE STOP POINT - FOR ALL THE INVITES : YOU CAN SHARE HERE and YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY GET HERE too :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amish Kaushal
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2014

2. vinna
    Donut Dec 15, 2014

vinna , Dec 15, 2014 :
    thanks for valuable info.....plz give me one invite if possible

3. manjiri
    Froyo Dec 15, 2014

4. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

amankapoor , Dec 15, 2014 :
    Instead of manually creating the lists now and also the member list surpassed 10000 characters after 130 member names. Plus you can imagine, it is not easy and time saving to tag every member. I have created a Google Form which asks you just your forum details and nothing else.

I will soon be getting few Global and India Specifc Invites (most probably in this month, but yes I will have them, few ISI and few Global, overall I suppose, I will have 3 to 5 invites to give). Kindly fill this form and you need to log in from your Google Account to fill it.

Now I will continue to post the list from the responses I receive as I have done before, apart from this it will help in refining potential members too.

Here are the link :
    IF YOU NEED AN INVITE - http://goo.gl/forms/Sbpwcln5Fl

IF YOU WANT TO SHARE AN INVITE - http://goo.gl/forms/pPTJ7Pm9t0

Note : Day by day, number of requests hence, number of pages in the thread increased. And I realised that it is not an easy task to write each and every member's details, so I created the form. I request all those message posters after page 10 to fill out the form so that it is easy for both of us. If you people who posted messages before pg 10, can fill out the form too. I will be very grateful to you. Then I can invest my time in getting invites for you all instead of saving your details on Cloud. Please take the pain, and no problems otherwise too :)

I want the most active members here to come up and post the following message to every message poster here as a REPLY to their post. It is hard for me to notify each and every message poster from pages 10 to 23 to inform that I have created a Google Form for them, and I know that nor does everyone reads my first post. So any of you can take up this task and post the following message as a reply to their posts to atleast 7 people here from page 10. -

"Hey Friend

Since only 10000 characters are allowed, compiling up and writing member profile URL's of each and everyone of you became an unrealistic task (the stats are : 13134 views and 442 messages). I just want you to fill the form applicable to you. That's it. I know you have to fill the request for invites again but as I told you above, previous method of mine was inefficient, and seriously friend, I didn't expect such a huge response. All the credits goes to people like you only.

If possible, please share the same message you received from one of your friends here in Inverted Commas, with others too, up to message posters of page 23 only. After that people will fill the form only.

The links are :

IF YOU NEED AN INVITE - http://goo.gl/forms/3qulvku0yn
    IF YOU WANT TO SHARE AN INVITE - http://goo.gl/forms/1tRC0DuHBW

Thank You

Your friend
    Aman Kapoor"
    "

Also, if you post here in the thread form now on (PS, do this when you are posting request for INVITES), then please keep this format in mind (Fonts, Colours, Size nothing matters - just the format below)

Your message here, whatever you want to say. Just add that you have posted in Google Forms too. AND PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR EMAIL HERE.

If you are posting in my profile or you PM me FOR WANTING/SHARING INVITES, then also please mention that you have filled the Google Form. Because, it is the ONLY EFFICIENT WAY. :)

I hope you all got me.
    Thanks for reading. :)

I hope am able to provide at least 30% of people here with Invites.

FOR INVITE SHARERS, better we talk through PM. :)

5. allan.ledesma
    Eclair Dec 15, 2014

6. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Dec 15, 2014

Naman Bhalla , Dec 15, 2014 :
    The number of likes,followers and the membership level of a person changes almost daily.Moreover,people might enter wrong information.So,be careful.

7. Shahreyar95
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2014

amankapoor likes this.
  8. alstonleo
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

9. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

Yaah you are absolutely right. Let them post whatever they want to post. It's entirely upto them. The day when I will be giving Invites and when I will cross check the their details. If I find a large growth, then it is good for them. If I don't, then obviously it will go against them. Also at the time of wanting invites, it shows what their that time status was. Their presence on the forums can be estimated by these details only, hence asked for this. Now say ?

10. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

alstonleo likes this.
  11. Naman Bhalla

I do the same thing and seriously it is not an easy task managing this.You will get to know within a week what I am saying.

12. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

Okay I will check that. Can you please tell message posters on page number 10, at least 7 to fill the form ?

13. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

Let's see. but I speculate that it will be easier than what I was presently doing. Right ?

Well have you thought of any new easier trick then ?

14. Naman Bhalla

Finalizing it.

15. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

16. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

17. alstonleo
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

alstonleo , Dec 15, 2014 :
    done.. i maybnew to this forum... bt m crazy abt cyanogen.. especially their nightly builds.. tried n tested every one of dem on my s2..pls tak that into consideration as well..

18. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014

Okay, sure. Do you have some links to that, I would also like to check that. It will be better to gain information from you than googling it. You seem to be passionate about it. :)

19. Naman Bhalla

Aman multi-quote everyone and post the message once only.Otherwise it will be considered a spam.Hope you understand.

20. amankapoor
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2014