One thing that Oxygen OS needs...

1. Henriko Magnifico 2
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

Henriko Magnifico 2 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    The one thing that's been bugging me ever since I switched from my iPhone has been the way the OS feels when you're moving about menus, opening tabs and apps, moving icons and so on. It all just doesn't feel quite right.

I've analyzed why iOS feels so much nicer in menus, and have come to the conclusion that the reason it feels better when scrolling is because it uses some kind of physics based interaction when scrolling too far (for example, when you scroll all the way to the bottom of a menu the view sort of bounces back for a bit). It's so satisfying! I really hope this is something OnePlus could implement in a future update.

2. Amitp1998
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2019

3. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 10, 2019

toastytoast1234 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    It's not like Apple have ever sued other companies for doing this in the past or anything.

4. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Jul 10, 2019

theshinybeast , Jul 10, 2019 :
    But but but, he's analyzed why iOS feels so much nicer in menus, and has come to the conclusion that the reason it feels better when scrolling is because it uses some kind of physics based interaction!

Muhsin_Sultan, Discostu and B_Wrath like this.
  5. Dirk66
    Froyo Jul 10, 2019

Dirk66 , Jul 10, 2019 :
    android in the beginning had this kind of animation when on the end of a page etc. Sued for it and removed/changed many years ago.
    Though for this I ain't gonna buy an iPhone, so many other things better done in android that makes the experience way better.

Discostu likes this.
  6. Muhsin_Sultan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2019