One unpaid review about OnePlus 5T.

1. aakashsood Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2018

aakashsood, Jan 12, 2018 :
    Seriously?[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e] You'll blame it on auto-correct now? You mean auto correct was fed in with incorrect grammar? Even if it's the case then it only happens if you have already typed it previously. So your escape from this is a big FAIL. Try something else buddy.
    Also, I didn't come down to anything. I told you about the stores that you said weren't there, I told you about the pop-ups which you said you didn't know about so the only thing that is lacking here is the knowledge you have about OnePlus.
    I'll give you a suggestion. Get your facts straight and then try to help. If you find that video helpful, play it on loop. No one is stopping you. But if you expect that people will be swayed by that then you are wrong.

2. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Subhajit Hajra, Jan 12, 2018 :
    Yeah but you should accept that this phone has some flaws.
    Every phone in this world has some.I am opposed to the fact that some of the people here are not ready to accept that.
    Please see the video and you will understand.
    I hate the idea of low cost of the device being an excuse to defend it's poor camera performance compared to other flagships.
    OnePlus does provide good value for money but it also has below average service and no/few physical stores and online only availability.All of which I think helps in the overall cost cutting, which other flaggship can't afford to do.

eye842 and h_kashyap like this.
  3. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Try it with Gboard and keep word suggestion on and you will understand.

4. aakashsood Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2018

Using Gboard since my Nexus 5. Your Gboard is showing that suggestion to you because you have typed it that way before. It got saved to it's suggestions memory.

5. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Believe it or not.That has what happened.Though don't want take lessons from those who call present tense thr first form of tense.Have you heard of present,past,past participles.

6. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

read to take instead of take by the way

7. max.escalante Froyo Jan 12, 2018

8. aakashsood Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2018

But you do need lessons buddy. You have started missing words from your sentences now. Also, I don't need to Google to argue the likes of you. [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

9. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Sorry for deviating from the topic.Another madhead fanboy noted.
    They keep on coming and burking though told not to do so.

10. Shocky Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Shocky, Jan 12, 2018 :
    Good review overall.

The camera is disappointing, can't disagree with that.

But the customer service has always been fine for me, had an issue with the camera on my old OnePlus 3, they arranged collection and I had it back in a few weeks fulled repaired, couldn't ask for much more really.

Would have been the exact same experience with Samsung, perhaps not with Apple but then again Apple rarely repair phones anyway which is why they give out replacements so easily.

11. aakashsood Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2018

He's trying too hard. Please be gentle on him.

12. CaptRosh Donut Jan 12, 2018

CaptRosh, Jan 12, 2018 :
    Lol, the guy contradicts himself in the end of the video. "Customer support is good, but not when compared to Apple or Samsung", "Camera is good but not when compared blah blah blah" Mate you're paying half the price, keep that in mind. You can practically buy another phone if the customer support is shit. It'll still be cheaper than 1 iPhone X. And wtf is wrong about software updates? "Google gets day 1 updates" duh, it's their thing, that's what you're paying for. "Unpaid review", more like a hater's review.

hotshot007, Keshiji and ndojime like this.
  13. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

You have every right to disagree.But you cannot compare OnePlus with iPhone X.It has much faster processor and a more secure face recognition technology and far better camera.
    And I personally love everything else about OnePlus 5T except the camera.

h_kashyap and ndojime like this.
  14. CaptRosh Donut Jan 12, 2018

CaptRosh, Jan 12, 2018 :
    Now you're just contradicting yourself.
    First you share the post saying that OP does shit with reviewers. I don't know about that, and nor would I comment on the topic.
    But if he is comparing OP5T with a Note 8, or an X, it's totally dumb. Just because it has a top of the line processor doesn't mean it's comparable to flagships from veterans like Samsung and Apple

hotshot007 and ndojime like this.
  15. ndojime Gingerbread Jan 12, 2018

ndojime, Jan 12, 2018 :
    I havent watch the video above, but i dont think i need to. Guys, there is nothing like a perfect phone. iPhone x isnt perfect, and its 1000usd, Note 8 the same. If you ask me, the only thing that would make me want those phones over my oneplus 5T is the camera. Software, battery life, price, design (function over form) is better on 5T. Some have also proven that 5T is in fact water resistant, i dont need to be certified coz i wont go swimming with it.
    So personally i am very happy with it. And although the camera software needs some tweaking, i cant say its bad or disappointing.
    My message to those who keep looking for flaws, or videos like these, I AM 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL FIND VIDEOS LIKE THIS FOR ANY DEVICE YOU KNOW IN THIS UNIVERSE.

hotshot007 and Rizla like this.
  16. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

No I am not contadicting myself.I know it costs much lower than Apple, Samsung flagships.
    But I did expect a better camera as advertised by OnePlus.

h_kashyap likes this.
  17. Subhajit Hajra Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

And I knew that after sales services would be not up to the mark like other Chinese companies.

18. DannyM93 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 12, 2018

DannyM93, Jan 12, 2018 :
    The reviewer was giving misinformation that the OnePlus 3 is no longer supported/getting updates. He just wanted to get on the 'OnePlus doesn't support their older devices' bandwagon. The 3/T got Oreo before the 5/T did, and is still getting regular updates.
    Other than that, I very much agree with the reviewer with both the good and bad, except I didn't think the exclusion of headphones was even an issue. At this point, basically everyone has at least one pair, and he said, "you have to buy headphones to go with this," when the device is completely usable without them.
    Just my 2 cents.

19. Y1511446669413 Honeycomb Jan 12, 2018

Y1511446669413, Jan 12, 2018 :
    I am using one

20. clogger Froyo Jan 12, 2018

clogger, Jan 12, 2018 :
    The problem with all the devices is with the youtube reviews, if the reviewers are overly critical they will not get the next round of freebies from the company. The reviewers have skimmed over pretty major flaws in multiple devices, not just with the 5T. Watch any reviews of any of the current devices out there and they are all pretty much the same. If they talk about a flaw it is something that is obvious and wont get them flak from the the device suppliers i.e it's a bit slippery or it's missing wireless charging.

Personally I don't understand the way people blindly defend products these days. If you don't complain or raise issues things will not improve.