#OneGameChanger - Do you know our secret?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amalsk
    Froyo Mar 22, 2015

2. gravitysucksdude
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2015

3. mrsim
    Honeycomb Mar 22, 2015

mrsim , Mar 22, 2015 :
    every tuesday dude

4. mrsim
    Honeycomb Mar 22, 2015

mrsim , Mar 22, 2015 :
    if it isn't a tablet then what ever it is will just be a waste of money...a gimmick...who want's a name branded game controller...that would just mean they waste so much money building crap either none of us can afford...VR...or something we have already for free if we own an xbox or playstation
    so what is there left...bamboo back covers...FAIL...only on invite....jbl earphones...FAIL...better cheaper ones on the market....WE NEED A TABLET FROM ONEPLUS...if it is VR it will only cater for the people who can afford that sort of tech...and i thought this company was supposed to be all about the affordable phone that everyone can have...but only if you get an invite...and now only once a week...WTF...and all this wasted money will just mean that we will be back to the invite system when the oneplus two get's released....thinking i will check out all those excellent mediatek 64bit devices that are being released...at least they stay cool when you game on them

sorry for the rant but are any of you guys slightly pissed off that oneplus is still playing games with people...first the invite system and now some big supprise which will most probably be a waste of money and resources...which should have went into building more units to get rid of that silly invite system in the first place

ahighfield, Sxifeh and shadowX159 like this.
  5. pratique
    Froyo Mar 22, 2015

6. shadowX159
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 22, 2015

shadowX159 , Mar 22, 2015 :
    I agree. There are many third-party game controller for Android on the market. The power bank is legitimately cool to have at 15 bucks but requires the ******* invite and wasted time on earbuds was wasted time... but now a game controller? :/ The game controller better be like 10 bucks for it to be interesting.

Sxifeh likes this.
  7. seweriusz
    Froyo Mar 22, 2015

seweriusz , Mar 22, 2015 :
    OnePlus steam machine! Use your phone as a wireless controller or portable screen! Play anywhere by casting onto your OPO phone anything that is running on OnePlus steam machine over 4g or WiFi. Weeee!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015

8. oneplusonefan!
    Gingerbread Mar 22, 2015

9. dankie
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2015

dankie , Mar 22, 2015 :
    Since the pictures might giving it already away, I would bet it is a controller or something like an joystick.

10. sudhakarjha
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 22, 2015

11. jmconthe1sand2s
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2015

jmconthe1sand2s , Mar 23, 2015 :
    I doubt it will be announced on April the 1st, that would be a rather long winded April fools joke.

sudhakarjha likes this.
  12. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 23, 2015

mydragoon , Mar 23, 2015 :
    have to say again... if OnePlus wants to make a name and turn industries around, a game controller ain't the way... controllers are like accessories. don't think it'll change the game in anyway.

i think it's probably what they are looking at (smart TV that rivals Mi TV?!?)... or perhaps a game console (think OUYA).

13. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Mar 23, 2015

Kapitan Nemo , Mar 23, 2015 :
    Or maybe OnePlus played us around all this time and on April 1st for a change they are going to make a real announcement .

14. sudhakarjha

15. dorcas100
    Froyo Mar 23, 2015

dorcas100 , Mar 23, 2015 :
    I was thinking maybe a TV box like roku, running android so you could play games on it to.

16. CardBoardPixel
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2015

CardBoardPixel , Mar 23, 2015 :
    So they say start a new game then game changer its almost screaming console showing a guy with a grip of an invisible console controller comon

17. Kcdabomb
    Eclair Mar 23, 2015

18. kidorikko
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2015

19. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , Mar 23, 2015 :
    We have Nvidia for that. :p

20. rkiwtir

rkiwtir , Mar 23, 2015 :
    N