OnePlus 2 and Maxis - the new options

1. luckyjihl
    Donut Oct 12, 2015

luckyjihl , Oct 12, 2015 :
    To update, I have finally got mine at maxis centre today. I did not need any invitation to buy one.

Attached Files:

banchew, hkgoh, eugeneteoh and 2 others like this.
  2. Pistacio
    Honeycomb Oct 12, 2015

Pistacio , Oct 12, 2015 :
    it seemed that the provided oneplus power supply plug is not working.. I can't charge my phone using the plug while I can charge after changing to other plug.. I will test it again when I go home (it was working fine last night...)

How should I go about it if it is really not functioning? Thanks

Asram Noordin likes this.
  3. kampuamee
    Lollipop Oct 12, 2015

kampuamee , Oct 12, 2015 :
    is the charger cover under warranty? never facing such issue with all my previous chargers :confused:
    u may call the service centre and ask ;)

4. Asram Noordin
    Eclair Oct 12, 2015

Asram Noordin , Oct 12, 2015 :
    I'm regret to say that the invitation codes already expired. I think you can buy the OP2 without an invite at any Maxis Store starting yesterday. But, it depends on availability of stocks

From where you bought the phone? Maxis centre or other retail mobile shop?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015

fab19n likes this.
  5. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 12, 2015

sykez , Oct 12, 2015 :
    Where's the link? Is it official? Can't believe everything Maxis says. Online store still requires invite. No word from @Adrian Lee either :/

6. Adrian Lee
    Gingerbread Oct 12, 2015

Adrian Lee , Oct 12, 2015 :
    Hi we're still carrying on with the invites for Malaysia. Good news is, we're almost through with the reservations for Malaysia and focusing on pushing the last batches now.

hkgoh, finaldentiny and kampuamee like this.
  7. kampuamee
    Lollipop Oct 12, 2015

kampuamee , Oct 12, 2015 :
    means what? after all invites have been claimed, no more OP2 for sales in Malaysia ah? or will be available from 23/10 onwards without invite (as rumored earlier)? :p

hkgoh and sykez like this.
  8. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 12, 2015

sykez , Oct 12, 2015 :
    Great. But some people have reported that they were able to buy without the invite at Maxis. Apparently Maxis have mentioned it on Facebook too somewhere. I've also seen Maxis saying after 23rd we can buy Oneplus 2 without invite.

hkgoh and kampuamee like this.
  9. Adrian Lee
    Gingerbread Oct 12, 2015

Adrian Lee , Oct 12, 2015 :
    Grrrr, Maxis. The plan was to serve those who have reserved first, that's the whole point of the invite system. When we do complete the invites, there's still the shareable invites for those who have bought.

hkgoh, sykez and kampuamee like this.
  10. Pistacio
    Honeycomb Oct 12, 2015

Pistacio , Oct 12, 2015 :
    the service centers are so inconveniently located.. I am not sure if it is under warranty.. but i think it should.. I bought from Maxis KLCC...

11. hk43789
    Honeycomb Oct 12, 2015

hkchan likes this.
  12. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2015

sykez , Oct 13, 2015 :
    I agree. Not service center in Lowyat or nearby area eh? But apparently there's a center in Sri Petaling. I live just nearby, lol.

masterbslim likes this.
  13. Adrian Lee
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2015

Adrian Lee , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Hi, any part of the phone that's inside the box should be covered under the 12 month warranty. Sorry, missed the earlier post, what was wrong with the charger cover?

sykez, hkgoh and kampuamee like this.
  14. Adrian Lee
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2015

sykez likes this.
  15. hkgoh

hkgoh , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Brightstar got center at lowyat, why don't squeeze a space for SC?

sykez likes this.
  16. hkgoh

17. Pistacio
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2015

Pistacio , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Sorry for the late reply. The charger cannot charge the phone anymore, although the phone and data cable are functioning well.. The service centers are rather far.. :(

18. Adrian Lee
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2015

Adrian Lee , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Sorry to hear that. If you go to the closest OnePlus service centre with your phone and the charger, I'm sure they can make a plan to get it fixed or replaced.

19. Pistacio
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2015

Pistacio , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Thanks for the reply..

Adrian Lee likes this.
  20. xellmon
    Eclair Oct 13, 2015