OnePlus 2 and Maxis - the new options

1. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2015

sykez , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Got invite? Send it my way.
    Thanks. I'll give it away. Was it a shareable invite?

finaldentiny and hkgoh like this.
  2. suzane
    Eclair Oct 13, 2015

suzane , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Congrats mate!;)

Would appreciate an invite code, pls consider me k. Thanx.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2015

sykez likes this.
  3. hk43789
    Honeycomb Oct 14, 2015

hk43789 , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Maxis Oneplus now no invite need ... you may get your oneplus at any maxis center ,maxis facebook customer care told that...

hkchan likes this.
  4. xellmon
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

xellmon , Oct 14, 2015 :
    i tink just type in maxis and submit should be no problem

5. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2015

sykez , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Says who? Maxis? They lie all the time -_- A user called Maxis and asked. They said invites are required. But didn't ask for invite at the store in the end. Another user went to store and bought it, with invite.
    Adrian said we're still (at least supposed to be) using the invite system. If Maxis really dropped the invite system, they would've dropped it completely, including online store.

Yeah, figured. Since it was already claimed.

finaldentiny likes this.
  6. xellmon
    Eclair Oct 14, 2015

xellmon , Oct 14, 2015 :
    shld spread it fast.. left 1 day ;)

7. 10071985
    Froyo Oct 14, 2015

10071985 , Oct 14, 2015 :
    frankly, OnePlus kinda screw up themselves with the invite system.
    But Maxis just made it worse :p

8. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2015

sykez , Oct 14, 2015 :
    Yeah, already gave your code to a guy or two.

It's like Maxis is just playing around with it :p First they're like, "No, you can't buy it yet". "No, you can't purchase device only". And now "No invite? That's fine. Here you go, your phone.". While the other store is like "WHERE'S YOUR INVITE?".

9. Adrian Lee
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

Adrian Lee , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Dear Malaysian fans,
    I'm hearing difficulties from you with regards to obtaining accessories for OnePlus 2. If there are any cases of out-of-stock, please let me know the details: a) Store Name, Location, b) Accessory wanted so that I can get this info back to Maxis asap. We will then get the accessories restocked. By all accounts, the Maxis partnership has its fair share of issues and has caused inconvenience to our Malaysian fans. For that, I apologize.

I'm working closely with our distributor to get this resolved. As always, I count on your support. Thank you.

10. banchew
    Froyo Oct 15, 2015

banchew , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Hi all,

So what is the final answer? Buy online (must have invite). Buy at Maxis Store (depend on luck) but must claim my invite first to Oneplus account ???

Correct?

sykez likes this.
  11. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

sykez , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Both Online and Store actually still requires invites. But apparently some Maxis stores haven't asked for the invite for some people. The invite only becomes active once claimed into a Oneplus account, so either way you must claim it into your Oneplus account before buying from Maxis.

finaldentiny and banchew like this.
  12. banchew
    Froyo Oct 15, 2015

banchew , Oct 15, 2015 :
    @sykez , How about Zerolution? I'm a Digi user. But, this Zerolution plan only cost RM1248 compare to outright purchase RM1687!! What is this all about?

13. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

sykez , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Where did you get that 1,248 figure?
    Are you a DiGi postpaid? Then you're eligible for Zerolution. I was a DiGi postpaid too and I switched to Maxis just for the OP2 :p At that time we couldn't purchase without contract :/
    You'll have to go to Maxis center (preferably KLCC) and apply to switch to Maxis. It usually takes 2 days to switch. Once successfully switched, print out your past DiGi bills (last 3 months) and head back to Maxis center again. Give your invite code and take your OP2 home with zero upfront ;) Your monthly bill will include the RM59 zerolution fee (+RM30 upgrade fee +RM15 coverage fee, if you applied) + your MaxisOne rate plan (98/128/158/188) every month. I didn't apply for the upgrade and coverage fee since I'll probably terminate before 1 year. Upon termination, I just pay the remaining price (RRP/24 x remaining months). Ofcos you'll save more if you stay the full 24 months.

banchew and finaldentiny like this.
  14. ilyagan
    Donut Oct 15, 2015

ilyagan , Oct 15, 2015 :

A) Maxis, The Gardens
    B) Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Thanks

masterbslim and sykez like this.
  15. lancer193
    Eclair Oct 15, 2015

lancer193 , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Please restock the Type C USB Adapter. Can't seem to find it at all :(

masterbslim, tengchun and sykez like this.
  16. fab19n
    Donut Oct 15, 2015

fab19n , Oct 15, 2015 :
    Thank you, I've already bought the phone

finaldentiny, Asram Noordin and sykez like this.
  17. devinz
    Eclair Oct 16, 2015

devinz , Oct 16, 2015 :
    i give up looking as well. ended up buying at rip off pricing from a lowyat.net seller, coz i desperately needs it.

sykez likes this.
  18. Asram Noordin
    Eclair Oct 16, 2015

Asram Noordin , Oct 16, 2015 :
    Great!!! Welcome to the OP2 family.. *applause

sykez and fab19n like this.
  19. yukilynn
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2015

yukilynn , Oct 16, 2015 :
    Greetings! I am just curious, since OnePlus is closing the reservation list... then people can't purchase OP2 anymore? :oops:

20. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Oct 16, 2015

Jevoly , Oct 16, 2015 :
    The list is closed but the sales is not. The registered members will receive invites gradually. There are other ways to get invites too such as shareable invites.