OnePlus 2 and Maxis - the new options

1. madmike95
    KitKat Nov 27, 2015

madmike95 , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Thanks for the info, man :) I have a few more questions if you don't mind :oops: Is OnePlus itself selling on Lazada or are all third party resellers? And do i need invites to purchase from Maxis?

P.S. Forgive my ignorance but i don't actually live in Malaysia, just gathering info on behalf of a friend :)

2. sykez
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 27, 2015

sykez , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Brightstar via Lazada/Maxis is the authorized exclusive distributor of Oneplus in Malaysia. It's just like Amazon in India and Lazada in Singapore.

Invites are currently not required. Although it was required in the beginning.

finaldentiny, kampuamee and madmike95 like this.
  3. madmike95
    KitKat Nov 27, 2015

Thanks a lot for the info! ;) Fortunately stock was available and my friend was able to purchase the OP2 just a few moments ago from Maxis :) Have a great day, man! :D

4. sykez

sykez , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Already made the purchase from Maxis? Great. Although I was actually gonna suggest Lazada instead of Maxis. Price is the same, but they give free flip cover :3

madmike95 likes this.
  5. madmike95
    KitKat Nov 27, 2015

Haha, he actually didn't order yet. Problems with his credit card or something. He was retrying to place the order for a while, now he's using another one. I'll let him know of the flip cover, thanks again! :D

sykez likes this.
  6. sykez

sykez , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Well then try Lazada. They got multiple payment methods including PayPal and Maybank2U. You're welcome. Cheers.

madmike95 likes this.
  7. kschow88
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2015

kschow88 , Dec 6, 2015 :
    I still hope oneplus will add Malaysia into their online store. Online store sometime got sales like black Friday sales which I bought Oneplus flipcover, tempered glass screen protector and OTG cable, total cost RM35...cheap cheap

John lemboo likes this.
  8. Ark1985
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

Ark1985 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    For those who want to buy Oneplus phones, please google search "brightstar oneplus"

All oneplus phones sold in MY are either through this dealer, or "import sets"

Brightstar got tons of dealers around malaysia, check whichever that is nearby to you.

9. gabwst17
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2016

gabwst17 , Apr 7, 2016 :
    hi guys, long time didnt come to the forum edi :O hahah anyways one is having trouble charging their OPT from powerbanks? i tried xiaomi and pineng powerbank. it charges 4-5% in about an hour. output is both 5V, 2A :(

10. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 12, 2016

mydragoon , Apr 12, 2016 :
    brightstar is official set?

11. Ark1985
    Eclair Apr 12, 2016

Ark1985 , Apr 12, 2016 :
    As far as i knew (and i got OPX from them), Yes. International version.

You can't really "buy" any Oneplus phones via their official website from Malaysia, and if you are thinking of buying one using Maxis contract, please don't. Their package is one of the most expensive yet offering the least bandwith right now.

If you are in Johor Bahru, let me know, i can direct you to one dealer real quick.