1. Yes

96.6%
  2. No

4.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. marmor7
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

marmor7 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Hey guys, not sure where to post this, but I'm a developer of a popular app on Google Play, and we seem to see lots of crashes from OnePlus 2 devices (A2001 and A2003).

The stack trace suggests calling setSupportActionBar crashes on those devices, so I guess any app using Lollipop design will crash on those devices and would be useless.

Here's the stack trace:
    Caused by java.lang.NullPointerException
    android.support.v7.internal.app.WindowDecorActionBar.getDecorToolbar (WindowDecorActionBar.java:248)
    android.support.v7.internal.app.WindowDecorActionBar.init (WindowDecorActionBar.java:201)
    android.support.v7.internal.app.WindowDecorActionBar. (WindowDecorActionBar.java:176)
    android.support.v7.app.AppCompatDelegateImplV7.createSupportActionBar (AppCompatDelegateImplV7.java:174)
    android.support.v7.app.AppCompatDelegateImplBase.getSupportActionBar (AppCompatDelegateImplBase.java:92)
    android.support.v7.app.AppCompatDelegateImplV7.setSupportActionBar (AppCompatDelegateImplV7.java:191)
    android.support.v7.app.AppCompatActivity.setSupportActionBar (AppCompatActivity.java:96)

This happens only on the 1+2 device, and we have millions of users, so I'm pretty sure it's an Oxygen OS bug.
    If an employee can tell us if we can change something in the code, or if you can deliver a fix out, that'll be great.
    We'd hate to remove support for this device, we love the 1+1.

Cheers,
    Mor.

2. prashant911
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2015

prashant911 , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Stuff thats needs immediate attention:
    -poor battery life.
    -very poor network reception(or no reception when indoors).
    - the delay between pressing of home button and the action.
    -home button needs to be pressed hard which is odd for a touch button.
    -5mp selfie camera is poor,pics looks out of focus and the color detail and exposure are bad.

3. Abdur Desai
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2015

Abdur Desai , Sep 12, 2015 :
    Got 6hr10mins SoT, id say thats pretty good. Watched a movie, played games, surfed the web, watched some Youtube and even ran a few benchmarks. Brightness on 35%. I agree with your last statement though, the front camera needs to be upgraded.

4. Abdur Desai
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2015

Abdur Desai , Sep 12, 2015 :
    It seems i must have got lucky. I have received NO issues apart from maybe a bit of overheating, but nothing that's uncomfortable to hold.

Mrfantastic likes this.
  5. 591994
    Eclair Sep 13, 2015

591994 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    i am facing call drop issues and echo during calls , occasionally , one plus is askin me to flash the oxygen rom again and says it ll fix it ??? any ideas ??

6. ibeyuranh
    Donut Sep 13, 2015

7. the_game
    Froyo Sep 13, 2015

the_game , Sep 13, 2015 :
    Got my opt yesterday and one of my opt speaker is not working. Please suggest if it can be resolved.

8. Spookyleaf
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2015

Spookyleaf , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Facebook constantly crashes for me. All the time. And even when it doesn't actually crash it seemingly looses it's connection to the Internet. Also got auto rotate issues with the app.
    Sometimes I also find that the fingerprint scanner doesn't always work consistently.
    Running the latest updates available.

9. vimpad
    Eclair Sep 15, 2015

vimpad , Sep 15, 2015 :
    I am happy user of OnePlus 2 since 26th August 2015.. I won't say it as a flaw as such.. But any improvement to software is always welcomed.. In my opinion OxygenOS can be improved a lot and expecting an update for the same.

10. Dalveer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 15, 2015

Dalveer , Sep 15, 2015 :
    it has a single speaker there are two sides to make it symmetrical it doesn't have two speakers only one

11. the_game
    Froyo Sep 15, 2015

the_game , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Thanks dalveer that really helps

Dalveer likes this.
  12. Spookyleaf
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2015

Spookyleaf , Sep 15, 2015 :
    Also an odd one my eBay app doesn't work properly on my home broadband. It will never complete checkout and freeze. But if I switch over to 4g it works fine. Nothing wrong with my Internet and I have 50mb fibre optic and it works on all other phones in the house.

13. prateeksinghlohchubh
    Eclair Sep 15, 2015

prateeksinghlohchubh , Sep 15, 2015 :
    When I login using the fingerprint sensor it vibrates to indicate that the fingerprint was read and the phone will unlock but the screen does not turn on. I have to double tap screen to turn on the display and get to the home screen.

14. aryanagupta10
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

aryanagupta10 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    My home screen perpetually shows the message 'problem loading widgets'. How do i remove that? Also i don't have any widgets or apps on my home screen. It's blank. I've tried putting apps and widgets as well and still the screen shows the same message.

15. Atehea
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

Atehea , Sep 16, 2015 :
    After last Update my phone cant hold power more than half a Day not good enof

16. Kalyan SM
    KitKat Sep 16, 2015

Kalyan SM , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Issue: When I rub the edges of the OP2 while it is being charged using the supplied Power Adapter and the USB type-C cable, I feel slight vibration/static.

Troubleshooting done so far:
    • Few members here at OP forum suggested the problem could be with the grounding/earthing in my house
    • I've tried charging the OP2 at my neighbors', relatives', friends' places, no change in the vibration/static felt on the edges
    • Issue doesn't occur when I charge the OP2 using the same USB type-C cable with a different Power Adapter (Output 5.0V = 1A)
    • Issue also doesn't occur when I charge OP2 using the same USB type-C cable but via a laptop/desktop
    • I went to OP Service Center, weirdly the issue didn't occur when the technician tested my OP2
    • However, the technician promised a replacement of the Power Adapter & USB type-C cable, but I haven't heard from him in over a week
    • When I called the service center couple of days ago, he wasn't available and he didn't call me back yet
    @Nikhilsr @raghuchinnu @Ameya Muley are also facing the same issue with their OP2.

Edit: @thirumurugan_83 too is facing same issue with his OP2.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015

Ameya Muley likes this.
  17. Ameya Muley
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 16, 2015

Ameya Muley , Sep 16, 2015 :
    yea true.. its better to go for replacement as few 1st batch phones a bit defective.. heard from people who replace for same issue @Sivaram009 and the problem was solved with new batch..
    better to go for replacement than putting the device and yourself in danger in future if anything happens to the device due to this :p :)

Sivaram009 likes this.
  18. _konarider_
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2015

_konarider_ , Sep 16, 2015 :
    Hey,

I´m think about buying an lg g4, or wait for an invite (Reservation list, 1400...) bought the One january this year still not received an Invite... What do you mean?:)

19. Ashisk2003
    Froyo Sep 16, 2015

Ashisk2003 , Sep 16, 2015 :
    I am not a very happy user of OP2. I was a Nexus 5 user and switched to OP2, however it has disappointed. Even with the 4 Gb RAM, the screens freezes so very frequently. Initially I ignored it thinking it might be a one-off issue but the problem has stuck for long. Even while playing games or surfing suddenly the screen freezes for say a 3-4 seconds and you are left wondering whether the phone hanged. (while writing this short message the phone freezed as well).

Secondly the keyboard is so sensitive that a touch sometimes performs 'multiple' touches. For example, if I click on return, sometimes it detects 3-4 returns and takes me out completely of whatever I was doing. This is also so frequent that it just leads to more disappointment on a daily basis. I don't think I am gonna recommend the OP2 to anybody. Speed and ease of use are two great criteria for me on a phone, no matter how great the camera is or other things. Hope these issues are fixed soon.

Disappointed fan.

pcapela likes this.
  20. Abhie
    Honeycomb Sep 17, 2015

Abhie , Sep 17, 2015 :

I have the exact same issue. The phone is fine when used with another comparable ( same input / output values) charger. So i believe there was a batch of faulty chargers.

Kalyan SM likes this.